Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Wtf is this nonsense? Why the fukk would I be a Mason fukking Rudolph apologist....lol, I’m a Pats fan and could give a fukk what color any of the players involved are. Meanwhile, your mad that a black guy is gonna get in trouble for hitting a white guy with his helmet lmao.

The white instigated a confrontation and played victim

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Completely unacceptable by Garrett. Cleveland needs to get him the fukk out of there. Just trade that nikka and Odell to the Eagles for a 7th. Scust.

iu

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You saw the play and the first thing on your mind was coming to the black site to set us straight? :mjlol:
I dont get @Listen. He keeps calling the tackle “awkward” as if

1. myles had no idea the ball was out of Rudolph’s hands
2. Rudolph trying to stay on his feet made it a lengthy tackle, not Myles.

Smh

Daps
This nfl media people claiming garret should be prosecuted are the same folks who celebrate when police officers get off for killing black people, who think kapernick is a thug and police brutality is not reality. fukk them! i will never support mason rudolph a white supremacist supporter he loves trump and is Maga and hates kap. fukk him.
as a black man you will never get me to ride for a cac who supports people that want to subjugate my race

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I dont get @Listen. He keeps calling the tackle “awkward” as if

1. myles had no idea the ball was out of Rudolph’s hands
2. Rudolph trying to stay on his feet made it a lengthy tackle, not Myles.

Smh
As if an awkward tackle is justification to try and take a players helmet off. The refs didn't even flag the play.

If Mason would have allowed the officials to do their job this all would have been prevented. :mjpls:k

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
You’re race doesn’t allow you to see the situation objectively. The cac instigated and escalated the situation.

Jesus Christ, are you serious? So, because I’m not an over sensitive bytch I can’t be black or see thing objectively? At no point did I not say mason didn’t start the fight nor did I ignore the part where mason tried to rip off his helmet.
All I pointed out was that a hockey fight clear defined in hockey’s rules in which two grown men square up and throw hands is not the same as one man hitting another with his helmet.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Jesus Christ, are you serious? So, because I’m not an over sensitive bytch I can’t be black or see thing objectively? At no point did I not say mason didn’t start the fight nor did I ignore the part where mason tried to rip off his helmet.
All I pointed out was that a hockey fight clear defined in hockey’s rules in which two grown men square up and throw hands is not the same as one man hitting another with his helmet.

overly sensitive bytch? Stop that tough guy talk.