Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I like how willie mcginest didn’t let Rudolph get away without blame .

He said the whole thing started because mason was pulling Myles helmet off .

Myles took it to another level which was wrong but mason started it all .
Mason should have been the bigger man and allowed the officials to handle it. :sas2:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bro. fukk OUTTA here. There’s been a bunch of rules changes over the years due to the shytty stuff the Steelers have done to the Bengals over the years. Steelers-Bengals rivalry has brought NFL rules changes

It’s
just continuously excused because they’re the Steelers and we suck. The absolute lack of awareness by your fanbase is always fukking mind boggling to me. Y’all are dirty as fukk

You give me a list of
Hitting a QB's legs when it was legal to do so
Blindside blocks
Walking onto the field during a scuffle
Reclarifying a rule after Shazier hurt HIMSELF

There is one of these that is remotely close to deliberately injuring other players:mjlol:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
garrett could've brushed that off without beating him like a fool, we really think rudolph could've ripped his helmet off? with his weak ass?
Someone trying to pull a helmet off your head is disorienting. Rudolph should not have done that. Actions have consequences. Garrett will be suspended and lose game checks and Rudolph will have hopefully have learned to keep his hands to himself.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
The Steelers were still running plays with 8 seconds in the game left.
I guess but it wasn’t like the Steelers were winning in some blowout tossing 20 yard square routes and Miles was pissed....they were about to win by multiple scores.

He took Mason down in a weird ass way on purpose for god knows why but it was obvious it was wasn’t some normal tackle.
Garrett did some extra shyt on the hit, Rudolph did some extra shyt on the ground...that happens every game tho. What Garrett did next was OD

Exactly. People seem to have missed the actual Miles tackle, after Mason had got rid of the ball that started it.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I guess but it wasn’t like the Steelers were winning in some blowout tossing 20 yard square routes and Miles was pissed....they were about to win by multiple scores.

He took Mason down in a weird ass way on purpose for god knows why but it was obvious it was wasn’t some normal tackle.

Exactly. People seem to have missed the actual Miles tackle, after Mason had got rid of the ball that started it.

thaT was a normal tackle. It was called he thought the qb still had the ball. Did you expect him to know than all was out of Rudolph’s hand when his face was pressed to his chest?

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
not white you punk ass bytch. You have to be a functional retard to believe two men squaring up with fist is the same thing as one man hitting another one in the head with a helmet.
fukk that MAGA CAC and fukk your CAC ass for defending him homo. fukk you and him bytch. I said what I said. And I explaining shyt or going back and forth with some white tears crying CAC or some tap dancing, butter biscuit eating c00n. Suck your white dikk. Leave me out of it bytch. Argue with yourself CAC. I won’t see another response. Ignore bytch.