My Quest to Read All X-Men Related Comics in Order from Beginning to Present time

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a great thread, it's really taking me back remembering all these old stories that I still have somewhere tucked away in the attic somewhere lol. X-Books were always a lot of fun

No problem buddy. Really just doing this so that it helps me remember where I left off after long breaks, but glad it brings you guys some nostalgia.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No problem buddy. Really just doing this so that it helps me remember where I left off after long breaks, but glad it brings you guys some nostalgia.
this why i love this thread

i used to read my uncles collection and this is taking me back :wow:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Yes sir. Well he almost dies obviously. Also you find out that he has claws made of bones as well. It causes his healing factor to burn out as well, which eventually returns after he leaves the X-Men for a while. It actually comes back stronger too and we find out that the adamantium actually slowed his mutation.

Also Xavier wipes Magneto's mind after he does this to Wolverine.

sooooo what does he do through out the comics or the mean time? do they leave him out of the story or do they mention him through out

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
x-men-25-010.jpg

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
sooooo what does he do through out the comics or the mean time? do they leave him out of the story or do they mention him through out

He begins to see himself as a liability to the X-Men, so he leaves the team and goes on sort of a quest to find himself that turns into a suicide guantlet because all his enemies find out he no longer has the adamantium and can be killed now.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
He begins to see himself as a liability to the X-Men, so he leaves the team and goes on sort of a quest to find himself that turns into a suicide guantlet because all his enemies find out he no longer has the adamantium and can be killed now.

nice, did any kool stories from out from that?

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
X-Man #51-52
Madelyne Pryor & Nate teleport back to London, but as they leave they are unaware that Threnody was lurking about in Nate’s apartment. In Ireland, the MacAleer boarding house has been invaded by Strikesquad Gauntlet operatives, demanding to know Nate’s whereabouts. Nate’s companion Ness observe before Nate and Madelyne soon arrive, and a battle ensues. Madelyne leaves, teleporting the MacAleers to the hospital, while the other hostages are able to escape. Madelyne returns to the battle, and Nate asks her to teleport him inside the armor, but Madelyne isn’t sure she can do that. As she attempts it though, she is shot by one of the Strikesquad operatives. She is relatively unharmed, but Nate is furious and unleashes his rage by destroying the remainder of the boarding house, collapsing it on top of the Strikesquad operatives, only for dozens more of the enemy to appear - and Ness tells Nate that the Strikesquad Gauntlet is a multi-national pan-governmental agency with the whole world on their side.

Maddie, Nate & Ness take on the whole group, with the help of a traitor to the Gauntlet. The whole thing ends with a giant explosion where Maddie leaves Ness to die, after seeming like she aged quite a bit. Nate is thought to be dead as well after he teleports away with the city of Dublin hating him for destroying their town. However, Threnody knows he is not dead and apparently seems to be pregnant??? Well damn!

8Tumk5B.jpg

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
This is pretty cool...if I had the time, I would do this as well...I tried in high school, but comics were too expensive

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deadpool #27-28
Deadpool is still in therapy session and he keeps seeing a mysterious, black-haired woman he thinks he knows, but can’t put his finger on. In order to get his frustrations away, his therapist tells him to beat someone to death. He travels to Chinatown and finds Wolverine and Shadowcat. At first Wolverine wont fight him until he does this:

f9JDK95.jpg

Hilarious...

Dr. Bong discovers that Wade is only hallucinating because it reminds him about his battle against the Destroyer, and that he prevented peace by allowing the universe to have its own free will. Deadpool gets over that and the bunnies disappear. On that very moment, he suddenly remembers who the mysterious woman is, but Wolverine quickly stabs his claws through Deadpool’s back, causing the merc to bleed profusely. Bong teleports himself, Ilaney and Wade back to his office, where Deadpool, before fainting, reveals that the woman he kept seeing was someone who stole his heart a long time ago, but is now dead. Meanwhile in Atlanta, the very same woman of Deadpool’s hallucinations, but very much alive, runs away for her life.

At his new home in the Bolivian jungle, Deadpool can’t stop thinking about the woman and keeps making sculptures about her. Meanwhile in Morocco, Wade’s new field handler, Alistaire, receives a mysterious letter, which contains exploding green fog that was meant as a warning sign towards Deadpool. A few days later in Atlanta, Wade and Ilaney run into the exact same woman from Wade’s hallucinations: a woman named Mercedes. However, she is followed by Bullseye, who has been hired to kill her.

vGcDSDJ.jpg

Wade tries to call off the assignment by suggesting he’ll pay Bullseye himself, but he isn’t interested, so they fight. Eventually, Wade manages to defeat Bullseye. Mercedes realizes he and Wade are one and the same person, and also the fact that they are… married?! Wade admits it’s really him under the mask, and he and Mercedes share a kiss. The mysterious man has witnessed everything and is pleased that everything is going according to plan.

Deadpool & Bullseye back and forth is always the best.