My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Prince Jr makes his own street calls separate from his pops. Wouldn’t surprise me. Would explain why he has a young dumb ngga like this lil cam around

Also JUST based on that video of Prince walking pst Takeoff, I’m not sure handling Cam will be enough.

I’m not saying I support this but if Atlanta is street whatsoever, you can’t let a member of the damn Migos—-the migos!—-get murked like some random.

The video doesn't show Cam shooting Takeoff though, you can't see anything that happens

yall listen to wack100 dumb ass

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The video doesn't show Cam shooting Takeoff though, you can't see anything that happens

yall listen to wack100 dumb ass
I wasn’t basing that on Wack, I was basing it on everything I’ve seen and a lil bit of street knowledge

In the video where Quavo is arguing, before Quavo talks the other guy is saying ‘hold up hold up’ and everyone shuts tf up. From everything I’ve seen about Prince jr, there’s no way someone other than him was controlling that room, so it leads me to say it was j Prince jr arguing with Quavo

So when Quavo says ‘lemme go before I hurt somebody’ (and possibly physically brushes past him) that was taken as a threat/disrespect to Prince jr. From there, either Prince jr or one of his peoples swung. And once someone swung on Quavo it leads me to believe either:

1) takeoff reacts to the punch by instinctively moving toward Quavo and Prince… LilCam took it as a potential threat and shot takeoff, or

2) when Cam sees Prince/the goon swing on quavo he takes it to mean ‘go time’ so he either shoots takeoff off top, or he sees an opportunity to take his chain (and shoots him while/after doing so)

Seems pretty straight forward to me

Last edited:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I wasn’t basing that on Wack, I was basing it on everything I’ve seen and a lil bit of street knowledge

In the video where Quavo is arguing, before Quavo talks the other guy is saying ‘hold up hold up’ and everyone shuts tf up. From everything I’ve seen about Prince jr, there’s no way someone other than him was controlling that room, so it leads me to say it was j Prince jr arguing with Quavo

So when Quavo says ‘lemme go before I hurt somebody’ (and possibly physically brushes past him) that was taken as a threat/disrespect to Prince jr. From there, either Prince jr or one of his peoples swung. And once someone swung on Quavo it leads me to believe either:

1) takeoff reacts to the punch by instinctively moving toward Quavo and Prince… LilCam took it as a potential threat and shot takeoff, or

2) when Cam sees Prince/the goon swing on quavo he takes it to mean ‘go time’ so he either shoots takeoff off top, or he sees an opportunity to take his chain (and shoots him while/after doing so)

Seems pretty straight forward to me

bruh stop it.. nobody can see shyt.. tired of u nikkas speculating off what YouTube investigators pieced together.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I'm reading that akademiks is backpedaling on the shyt he said on his channel. There's speculation that he might have gotten the call from you know who. :unimpressed:

Ak: "this akademiks who this"
Lil J: "Awwwwww yeeeeeaaaaa deeeeejaaaayyyy aaaakaaademikkkss. Jusst whooo i waaannntteeed to speaaaak wiiiittth"......

35 minutes and 2 sentences( including pig pens) later Ak is shook!

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm reading that akademiks is backpedaling on the shyt he said on his channel. There's speculation that he might have gotten the call from you know who. :unimpressed:
You posted this shyt with no supporting evidence which leads me to believe you're just in here seeking attention

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Ak: "this akademiks who this"
Lil J: "Awwwwww yeeeeeaaaaa deeeeejaaaayyyy aaaakaaademikkkss. Jusst whooo i waaannntteeed to speaaaak wiiiittth"......

35 minutes and 2 sentences( including pig pens) later Ak is shook!

Something about "throwing stones and hiding hands".

Lil J is a trip :heh: