My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
People are allowed to change their opinion on things you know?
Yea. Until a new album comes out and they right back on some shoot ‘em up shyt

I wish people would just admit they love the shyt and stop acting upset when someone dies. What the fukk you think was gonna happen?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ya’ll some weird nikkas…

I pray to God you actually pray when somebody dies
Thoughts and prayers, way better off timelines

Feels like we're in the Truman Show, with people watching life via social media and demanding people they don't even know entertain them, or react to events. Offset lost his man, his brother. He's probably an emotional wreck right now, and we as random internet people are not owed a fukking Instagram memorial post. I can't even imagine what he's thinking about, or the time lost due to them being at odds recently. Now he'll never talk to his brother again. That's some heavy, heart breaking shyt...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunate. I can't stand this logic of a nicca swing on you and your first reaction is to pull your pistol and start firing.

On top of this, these hothead nikkas think they're Rambo or some kind of real marksmen.

A real security detail would've never let this happen. You'll never catch Diddy or Drake with this kind of "protection"
“Everybody got sticks we don’t run no fades” - Drake

Drizzy a street nikka now.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Gotta move like Lil Wayne out here. As someone in the industry said, "Weezy got security that don't look like us. He got professional, ex special forces guys that if you not Wayne family you can't get close enough to even speak to him."

I Mos def would have professional security on my payroll.
Link?

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I pray to God you actually pray when somebody dies
Thoughts and prayers, way better off timelines

Feels like we're in the Truman Show, with people watching life via social media and demanding people they don't even know entertain them, or react to events. Offset lost his man, his brother. He's probably an emotional wreck right now, and we as random internet people are not owed a fukking Instagram memorial post. I can't even imagine what he's thinking about, or the time lost due to them being at odds recently. Now he'll never talk to his brother again. That's some heavy, heart breaking shyt...
On music industry shyt, hip hop culture is trash

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
fukk the profile picture
He must have changed that today after people started calling him out
I been on his ass since Takeoff died
He changed it immediately when it happened, and hasn't posted a damn thing since. Dude lost his cousin, ain't nobody's business how he chooses to mourn.

You sound just as crazy as those weirdos "calling him out" for not being public about mourning a death in his family.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I know Migos not drill rappers on no murder murder shyt in the lyrics. But I can’t imagine going back to rapping about gunfire and shooting nikkas after such a traumatic killing. But rappers do do this all the time. I know you can focus on the anger and make that type of music again. But man it’s so irresponsible. Senseless killings of black men and then go in the studio and continue to make a living off of promoting it. I’m not knocking the Migos. I like them and it’s rappers with far worse content than them. Their music is more fun. But violence still a element. Im just making a point because this isn’t even a homeboy , it’s his actual nephew. I would just be exhausted from ever making music with that element ever again . Couldn’t even mention it. Not from being scared, but from not trying to spread the wrong message
My swagger would be non existent if I was I t involved in the killing of my nephew.

Like how can you rap about getting dough..having tough shooters on ya squad and all that shyt after this?

Wouldn't even feel right talm bout bagging bytches either..I'd be all fukked up.

Will be interesting to see what path quavo takes after this.

I'm glad I'm not In his spot right now..my prayers for him.