My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My swagger would be non existent if I was I t involved in the killing of my nephew.

Like how can you rap about getting dough..having tough shooters on ya squad and all that shyt after this?

Wouldn't even feel right talm bout bagging bytches either..I'd be all fukked up.

Will be interesting to see what path quavo takes after this.

I'm glad I'm not In his spot right now..my prayers for him.
Wouldn't be surprised if he completely stepped back from rapping. Save a few verses here and there. Takeoff was his right hand man.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I'm reading that akademiks is backpedaling on the shyt he said on his channel. There's speculation that he might have gotten the call from you know who. :unimpressed:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if Prince Jr makes his own street calls separate from his pops. Wouldn’t surprise me. Would explain why he has a young dumb ngga like this lil cam around

Also JUST based on that video of Prince walking pst Takeoff, I’m not sure handling Cam will be enough.

I’m not saying I support this but if Atlanta is street whatsoever, you can’t let a member of the damn Migos—-the migos!—-get murked like some random.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Man hell nah mob ties better not touch Atlanta for a minute
read that in Chamillionaires voice

SplendidGoldenAlbino-max-1mb.gif

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
The thing is….. all of this shyt is still just speculation and nikkas blaming “lil cam” like the police confirmed he did the shooting :what:

:manny:

I can confirm that Takeoff was still up and breathing when this Cam guy was already ducked off into the bowling alley. If he shot Take, he wasn't the headshot.