My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Ain't no way I'd have Drake speaking

When the nikkas who founded you connected to my blood getting killed. Hell naw
This is dumb whatever happened that night was directly involving Qavo and them dudes. However Drake handles his relationship with them going forward is what matters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you mean you surprised? You acting like drake had something to do with takeoff death smh..

Drake and Migros been cool

J Prince and Jaz are Drake’s people. I’m sure that’s how they got introduced. I never heard of the Migos being around them like that.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this talking about retaliation just gonna have the feds listening to his phone. Whether he’s involved or not. Bad look.
FEDS already on everybody phone. That’s the only reason this shyt taking long to wrap up. They taking a few folks down with this one. The longer it goes… the more nikkas going to jail.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
All this talking about retaliation just gonna have the feds listening to his phone. Whether he’s involved or not. Bad look.

Dude is more than aware of this.
This is how the mob used to move back in the day.
Talk loose on the phone without incriminating yourself.
example: everybody knows that Jprince junior had him killed.:sas1:
example: same thing happened with that jewler.:sas2:
example: jprince has been doing dirt for 30 years in houston.:sas1:

then end every call with......(they will be in my prayers)
(alot of people are angry out here) (has nothing to do with me)
(god bless them all) (i'm praying for all parties involved)
:sas1:

now it's just more online.

UKVu0t8.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This will not happen, and you will be called names if you question it by a large segment of black folks. They want to stay in denial and enjoy their music in peace and not have to think too deep about any correlations to negativity in the real world. But beyond that, it's really complicated situation. You have a whole generation of black people (kids to adult) that never knew anything other than "kill n**" hip hop. Good kids, college kids, professional people, etc. They grew up with it just being "entertainment". And now that music is global, with thousands of songs about black genocide enjoyed by people from Stockholm to Tokyo. Few of them have ever questioned what it was they were listening to, and why they've enjoyed it so much. Why do they enjoy songs about black people killing each other? A cultural shift on the level that it would take for masses of people to suddenly reject it is a massive undertaking that hasn't happened in the 30+ years since crime related rap became the dominant factor in the music. At this point, I don't think it will. Hip hop may diminish in popularity which may see it start to phase out, but that's about it. As long as the music stays popular, the subject matter will not change no matter how many rappers are killed and how many thinkpieces there are.

Even take Takeoff - RIP. Everyone talks about how laid back he was, didn't have beefs, cool guy etc. And that may be the case. But he still made that same "kill n**" hip hop because it was just so natural to do so. He, and those around him didn't even consider making music that didn't involve that because it's just so ingrained at this point. The thought likely never even crossed their mind.

As more senseless murders like Takeoff keep happening, the more that people get off the "its just entertainment" paradigm. Its always "its just entertainment" until someone close to them dies.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nikkas are sick. All these videos and witnesses and nikkas are still trying to understand what happened. Lmao.

And it’s all because nikkas are fake scared of this J prince jr suburban dude.

This event was clear as day. Why there are several different stories roaming the internet is beyond me
Thing is people ain't afraid of Jr, they are afraid of the savages on his pops payroll.