My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Unfortunately this aint the first wild shyt he been in. Dude still got too much newark in him. Its fukked up because he might be the most talented in the best division in boxing right now. All he has to do is stay focused and out of fukkery :snoop: I thought Andre Ward was going to big bro him but i think he backed off after that last knucklehead shyt had him on tmz assaulting randoms in a parking garage.
I think it was more wrong place wrong time (unless he was getting into it too. Not watching any clips) but i'm sure this'll be the wake up call. Bud got his wake up call when he got grazed in the head and already has that big bro relationship with so hopefully (surely) he's talking some sense that he'll take heed on.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Rap nikkas will say they condolences and say they prayers and Atlanta nikkas will say they peace and talk about how takeoff was this and that and how he was just a good dude

Then by thanksgiving these rap nikkas will be right back at shooting they opps, Megan the stallion back twerking and talking about Tory shooting her, cardi b back on Twitter beef shyt and Dj Akadem and breakfast club gossiping about rap bullshyt

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Rap nikkas will say they condolences and say they prayers and Atlanta nikkas will say they peace and talk about how takeoff was this and that and how he was just a good dude

Then by thanksgiving these rap nikkas will be right back at shooting they opps, Megan the stallion back twerking and talking about Tory shooting her, cardi b back on Twitter beef shyt and Dj Akadem and breakfast club gossiping about rap bullshyt
Absolutely :francis: