My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Sad to say but Quavo from Gwinnett County, GA. That ish ain't really hood at all. Him and Offset always been overcompensating for it. No reason for him to be in Houston talking like that. I guess he thought he was protected. TakeOff seemed to always be chill and laidback tho.
Any background on the migos parents and what they do since they are from Gwinnett?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It’s not that. We need to know not to hang around our own people when they are doing obvious dumb things.

You won’t catch me near any dice game at all.

One day you're here :mjcry: and then you're gone...

Over a funky azz dice game

:mjcry:

I learned a long time ago about dice games. I’ve seen dudes get way outta character over it.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Damn Shakur Stevenson was right next to him? :dwillhuh: I hate this for Takeoff but Shakur would've fukked me up foreal. I feel for yall that rocked with Takeoff/Migos heavy

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
You can definitely hear two guns.

First one rang off 4 shots before the other one let off a few. Still not buying he got hit by both sides though. In the last second or two of that video you can see him standing up clearly with no one around him. I don't care how wild your shooting is...you're not shooting your homie like that.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
6a9c705d-9edb-4059-bbcd-735528f32737_text.gif

Wish we would have listened to the message.
I got beef with this scene but this isn't the time :hubie:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Damn Shakur Stevenson was right next to him? :dwillhuh: I hate this for Takeoff but Shakur would've fukked me up foreal. I feel for yall that rocked with Takeoff/Migos heavy

Unfortunately this aint the first wild shyt he been in. Dude still got too much newark in him. Its fukked up because he might be the most talented in the best division in boxing right now. All he has to do is stay focused and out of fukkery :snoop: I thought Andre Ward was going to big bro him but i think he backed off after that last knucklehead shyt had him on tmz assaulting randoms in a parking garage.

Anton

All Star
Daps
Sad to say but Quavo from Gwinnett County, GA. That ish ain't really hood at all. Him and Offset always been overcompensating for it. No reason for him to be in Houston talking like that. I guess he thought he was protected. TakeOff seemed to always be chill and laidback tho.
act like you cant get stretched in Gwinnett County brehs

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Any background on the migos parents and what they do since they are from Gwinnett?
IDK about their parents but I'm almost 100% sure they didn't have to trap to eat or have a decent life.

This says a lot coming from their Wikipedia

.Migos was formed in 2008, by Quavo (born Quavious Keyate Marshall),[15] Takeoff (born Kirshnik Khari Ball),[16] and Offset (born Kiari Kendrell Cephus),[17] and they originally called themselves the Polo Club. The three members are directly related and were raised together; Quavo is Takeoff's uncle, and Offset is Quavo's cousin.[18] The three of them grew up together in suburban Atlanta, approximately 30 minutes northeast of Downtown in Gwinnett County. "I ain't going to sit here like, 'My neighborhood was hard, and I had to get out there and grind.' We made it hard for ourselves. We chose to stay on the streets", Quavo said

act like you cant get stretched in Gwinnett County brehs
You can get clapped in Buckhead. Doesn't mean it's hood.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Quavo needs to start talking and give names. He knows who he was arguing with and who was in the midst of the arguing, but I’m guessing street rules will apply and he won’t snitch :yeshrug:

Anton

All Star
Daps
IDK about their parents but I'm almost 100% sure they didn't have to trap to eat or have a decent life.

This says a lot coming from their Wikipedia

.Migos was formed in 2008, by Quavo (born Quavious Keyate Marshall),[15] Takeoff (born Kirshnik Khari Ball),[16] and Offset (born Kiari Kendrell Cephus),[17] and they originally called themselves the Polo Club. The three members are directly related and were raised together; Quavo is Takeoff's uncle, and Offset is Quavo's cousin.[18] The three of them grew up together in suburban Atlanta, approximately 30 minutes northeast of Downtown in Gwinnett County. "I ain't going to sit here like, 'My neighborhood was hard, and I had to get out there and grind.' We made it hard for ourselves. We chose to stay on the streets", Quavo said

You can get clapped in Buckhead. Doesn't mean it's hood.
you can get clapped in the 100s.. doesn't mean it's the hood