My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all gotta stop saying this shyt

as if this is some spontaneous shyt that happens when you rhyme words

fukk no, look at the environmental choices some of these guys make

stop hanging around and coercing with street thugs that have no regard for human life

They are manifesting,rapping spells.

But more than likely its just ego clashes.. Praying for the Migo family and espscially Quavo. Going to be hard to move on if he knows hes responsible for his nephews death. Also probably impossible musically as well. Everytime you hop on that twitter cesspool some a$$hole,or maybe a Takeoff fan blaming you for what happened:francis:

He should just take his money,give the career up imo. Maybe use his influence to bring positivity,as it will be hard for people to question that.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
That check in shyt only applies to nikkas that wanna hang around broke and dusty nikkas.

No way I’m a millionaire and hanging around them :unimpressed:

Yeah. Fukk I look like entrusting my safety and security to a buncha bums off the street as a multi millionaire. "MOB Ties" :mjlol:

I'm sure the Migos could afford a legit professional security team. Trained professionals, not some random street dudes.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Quavo said he gonna leave before he gotta hurt somebody...

Let's go they ain't doin shyt.......

That wasn't necessary.

Nothin worse then when ol Big mouth get to yappin.
Nah it wasnt Quavo fault this is backdoor.You hear a dude saying oh I was just playing Quavo.Dont play like that.Then looking at the shoes someone got hit.They wasnt trying to let them leave for some reason ir pulled out guns after the punch.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
The definition of a nikka moment. Man lost his life over nothing. And Quavo def escalated talking about hurting somebody. You think buddy is going to let you get away with threatening him with a whole crowd watching?
Sad to say but Quavo from Gwinnett County, GA. That ish ain't really hood at all. Him and Offset always been overcompensating for it. No reason for him to be in Houston talking like that. I guess he thought he was protected. TakeOff seemed to always be chill and laidback tho.