My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Becoming a millionaire isn’t some magic spell that changes who you are. If you was hanging with low life’s before you had millions you will hang with low life’s after the millions.

This is especially true for people with fast money like rappers
Yea that’s the issue when ppl get money to fast. No real time to change habits

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. It’s J Prince Jr’s crew. A lot of rappers “check in” with them when they come to Houston and they’re supposed to provide protection. Even though Jr hasn’t ever really put in work and just eats off his dad’s reputation.

But also they got a history with these dice games. A jeweler from Chicago got killed after arguing with them while shooting dice very recently, like within the last month.
So what you saying is....them alphabet boys about to be on they head.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So what you saying is....them alphabet boys about to be on they head.

It's very likely that they've been watching for a long time. J Prince Jr. is running around trying to make a name for himself hanging around with absolute low lives and literally yelling about "Mob Ties", might as well be RICO bait.

:francis:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Trying piece together everything because take was my favorite out of that group kinda like losing a little brother right now.

1.So whoever shot the gun was with Q and take's entourage?
2. over a argument that Q was having with another person about basketball?
3. Take off was to himself and a stray bullet hit him?

I don't feel like going to twitter see all the dumb shyt right now with thesis and thought pieces.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Trying piece together everything because take was my favorite out of that group kinda like losing a little brother right now.

1.So whoever shot the gun was with Q and take's entourage?
2. over a argument that Q was having with another person about basketball?
3. Take off was to himself and a stray bullet hit him?

I don't feel like going to twitter see all the dumb shyt right now with thesis and thought pieces.
That's pretty much what I gather. And according to the eye witness it wasn't even a dice game going on...just everyone outside taking pics and talking shyt

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You ain't moving nowhere and you part of the problem

Who knows,I could easily be re-assimilated mentally in the next few years. Doesnt mean I'm telling a lie,and others like yourself shouldnt still leave.

Matter of fact,keep your Europeanized mentality right here in America. We dont need the cancer spreading,its bad enough as it is:martin: