My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
z6I54RkV1oRTiFhz9QCcw7yeO7I_gUkXWfI-EENu1gg.jpg

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I'm speaking specifically about drill music and it's international popularity and why so many drill scenes around the world are made up of young kids MIMICKING BLACK AMERICANS.
again why you starting at drill? It's been like this since hip hop got exported from South Bronx. Young kids have always been mimicking black Americans, In Canada we were bootleg dipset hopper, then went to 50 clones, then Wayne clones, and then Gucci/Waka the list goes on.

My gym teacher told me the Crips started here because some kids seen Snoop dog in music videos. Drill isn't shyt, after drill it's gonna be something else. So idk why you're talking about drill?

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
So far the Twitter account of the girl saying she was there is facts, said they was arguing over dumb shyt, basketball, and quavo was pressing the issue... Tragic man

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
The most fukked up part is I was thinking sometime last week "Damn, we've gone almost 2 months without a rapper being killed, good shyt hip hop"

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have the same kinda dynamic in my family only being five years older than my nephew. He was essentially my little brother with how often my sister brought him over. If anything happened to him, I would be deeply hurt. That was Quavo’s brother basically. They made it big in rap only for it to not matter in the end :mjcry: