My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now we’re comparing this to a mass shooter at a vegas event :snoop:

All this deflecting isn’t gonna help. See y’all in a few months when the next rapper involved in street shyt dies.

I’m not even gonna respond to those dummies :mjlol:

Picture Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift getting killed at a bowling alley. We gotta stop with this garbage.

deeman

All Star
Daps
It's fukked up that literal anytime a fight breaks out now you EXPECT to hear gunshots shortly after. It's the norm. So brehs, if you see a disagreement between young nikkas (under 40), whether physical or not, fukking retreat.
Just in general never walk towards the fight. This aint high school no more.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This doesn’t even look remotely appealing. Just a recipe for some shyt to go down :gucci:
nope.gif

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just heard this too. This is sick what the fukk is going on with rap? The fukk is going on with the kids shyt wasn't this bad even in the 90's.

RIP to both if true, fukk.
Access to social media, nikkaz obsession with bragging, the programing that being "the man" is the goal when our definition of being the man is how tough you can be or how much money you got.

This misrepresented idea of being real has to be redefined. In addition, we gota get these kids away from alcohol and drugs and into therapy. They minds can't take it. I didn't drink til I was 25 and i still had problems afterwards that i thank god i made out of. They starting at 16 now and causing them to make short term decisions when the outcome cost them a life time.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Access to social media, nikkaz obsession with bragging, the programing that being "the man" is the goal when our definition of being the man is how tough you can be or how much money you got.

This misrepresented idea of being real has to be redefined. In addition, we gota get these kids away from alcohol and drugs and into therapy. They minds can't take it. I didn't drink til I was 25 and i still had problems afterwards that i thank god i made out of. They starting at 16 now and causing them to make short term decisions when the outcome cost them a life time.
What??? :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This type of scenario happens all the time though. Man gets mad over game, starts shooting and wrong person dies. I wouldn’t believe you if you said you’ve never heard of this.
I know the scenario.

Im just saying why we gotta start a crime stat dialog and shyt when it was his homeboy?

Not like a robbery...then you could say some shyt like "black men hate each other" and I'd listen. But the breh got popped by his homeboy when he probably didn't need to escalate with a firearm.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Thought this wasn't real waking up, like I read the headlines wrong. Then the details sounded like something out of a horror movie

Now apparently his own security killed him by accident? There was no reason for this to happen.

Sad, very sad. Takeoff was a very talented individual

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know the scenario.

Im just saying why we gotta start a crime stat dialog and shyt when it was his homeboy?

Not like a robbery...then you could say some shyt like "black men hate each other" and I'd listen. But the breh got popped by his homeboy when he probably didn't need to escalate with a firearm.
He got popped because someone got angry at the outcome of a game and started shooting.

Doesn’t matter if it was his homeboy or not. Getting mad and shooting up shyt is the baseline of all sorts of incidents.

Where is the dialogue around black men lacking emotional maturity to the point of killing everyone them because they are mad?