My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I keep saying, nikkas need real bodyguards,not their homies watching their back
Dude was just standing there and now he's gone

Legit security isn’t letting their client play in hood nikka dice games surrounded by random goons.

These “street” rappers have their homies as their “security” because they can hold guns and let them do whatever the hell they want. These people don’t want security, they want intimidation.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I keep saying, nikkas need real bodyguards,not their homies watching their back
Dude was just standing there and now he's gone
Exactly.

You see it all the time these famous cats waking their homies up by tossing water on them for trying to sleep or whatever. Folks are obviously exhausted.

So on top of lacking some serious sleep they get handed guns to be the security.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
you can look it up yourself
but black men are about 7% of the population and responsible for about 43% of murders
same percentage of murder victims are black in this country

we cant change shyt until were honest about whats going on
I bet you're enjoying this...

Sounding like fox news..using this brotha death to shame the black community when his own homeboy shot him..

Yall acting like this is a robbery gone wrong..HIS HOMEBOY SHOT HIM.

YALL CACS AREN'T SLICK:mjpls:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
TMZ has the scoop because people know when they have video or pics and want to get paid they can contact TMZ.

11Alive News ain’t paying out for this type of shyt.
And that's the logical, and correct answer. When something so jarring, and unexpected happens like this, alot of people clutch at straws because there is no way to process stuff like this.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikkas don’t hate Houston as much as LA so won’t be no “hating ass Houston nikkas” “fukk Houston” posts that only reserved for us under the palm trees when we act up I see lol

RIP takeoff tho shyt crazy and heard he wasn’t even on shyt just chilling playing the background it’s always the one that’s chilling crazy shyt
Why would anyone say "fukk Houston" when it was Quavo who escalated a non issue and his ppl pull the strap and started shooting erratically hitting his own ppl (Takeoff) in the back of the head. :gucci: