My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why would anyone say "fukk Houston" when it was Quavo who escalated a non issue and his ppl pull the strap and started shooting erratically hitting his own ppl (Takeoff) in the back of the head. :gucci:

How do you know that’s what really happened.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bet you're enjoying this...

Sounding like fox news..using this brotha death to shame the black community when his own homeboy shot him..

Yall acting like this is a robbery gone wrong..HIS HOMEBOY SHOT HIM.

YALL CACS AREN'T SLICK:mjpls:
This type of scenario happens all the time though. Man gets mad over game, starts shooting and wrong person dies. I wouldn’t believe you if you said you’ve never heard of this.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
If his "homeboy" shot him as some people are suggesting that is an even bigger L...

It would suggest that person got jumpy and started firing blindly or the weapon discharged accidentally....neither of which is good....

Street dudes instead of professional security is silly at a certain level

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The m

You said dice games is a hip hop culture thing when it’s been around long before hip hop was even thought of. Just concede that you were wrong.
Quote where I said dice games started with rap🙄 Be careful not to pull a hammy with those mental gymnastics cornball

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It can be extremely tricky when egos and group-think set in. You might know what the "right" thing to do is, but you don't want to be called "p*ssy" either. I don't get these dice games and never will. Nothing good seems to come out of it. A bunch of people packed into a room watching dice rolls, I don't fukking get it at all
This is a problem! Not doing the right thing because you don’t want to be called a name. That is immature.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Legit security isn’t letting their client play in hood nikka dice games surrounded by random goons.

These “street” rappers have their homies as their “security” because they can hold guns and let them do whatever the hell they want. These people don’t want security, they want intimidation.

I know someone who was security for the Migos. He was from the A but had no prior relationship with them. He had the opportunity to wild out a little but it was 100% a out on tour but clock in, clock out job.

They for sure had homies in their crew...but they weren't playing with security like that.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
It's fukked up that literal anytime a fight breaks out now you EXPECT to hear gunshots shortly after. It's the norm. So brehs, if you see a disagreement between young nikkas (under 40), whether physical or not, fukking retreat.
6a9c705d-9edb-4059-bbcd-735528f32737_text.gif

Wish we would have listened to the message.