My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why would Takeoff, a millionaire be engaging in dice games with street nikkas to begin with? What compelled him to do this?
Think it through deeply brother.

Again he would not be dead if the culture wasn't the way it is. And yes, rap feeds off that culture and promotes that culture.

The culture is trash. The only discussion we should be having is why the culture is what it is and how we can change it.
folks are unable to think about this so you might have to ask people to reread this again with their index finger

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Ghetto street hood culture is self destructive and needs to be left in the past. These ghetto trash offer nothing of value to the black community. Hip hop has become too intertwined with street shyt. Leave those degenerates to kill themselves.

RIP Takeoff. This shyt hurts.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Underground poker clubs at 5 star hotels is different than some street shyt around Mob Ties nikkas

But y’all keep deflecting. Y’all do this every time a rap nikka gets smoked being in the wrong place.
Y’all can’t get y’all narratives straight

The only rappers that get killed are rappers that are involved with or come from street shyt. The reason so many rappers get killed is because Jewish record labels only want to sign street rappers. It has nothing to do with being a rapper. It has nothing to do with black people hating each other.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Y’all can’t get y’all narratives straight

The only rappers that get killed are rappers that are involved with or come from street shyt. The reason so many rappers get killed is because Jewish record labels only want to sign street rappers. It has nothing to do with being a rapper. It has nothing to do with black people hating each other.

You’re not saying anything different than what I said.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I don't know if anybody has said it yet, but what are the odds that he was plotted on from the jump and intended to be taken out for whatever reason?

Not just a coincidence happenstance over dice

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't know if anybody has said it yet, but what are the odds that he was plotted on from the jump and intended to be taken out for whatever reason?

Not just a coincidence happenstance over dice

I'm sure their was some plotting going on but not to kill anyone.

Those guys saw Quavo and Takeoff as out of towners and were plotting to hustle them out their money in a dice game.

:francis:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
isn’t it crazy how TMZ (Time Warner owned) has the scoop whenever a Warner Music Group artist dies or is on their deathbed.

Not trying to go all Kanye on everyone but “THEY” really have the network set up around these artists…

TMZ has the scoop because people know when they have video or pics and want to get paid they can contact TMZ.

11Alive News ain’t paying out for this type of shyt.

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
RIP. Headshot is one of the scariest ways to go out. Who knows how that bullet could have been affecting his processing during his final moments. I know his occupation and persona he had to present puts the clamps on this idea, but when you make a certain amount of money, certain types of people should no longer be in your vicinity and there are certain areas that you shouldn't step foot in

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
isn’t it crazy how TMZ (Time Warner owned) has the scoop whenever a Warner Music Group artist dies or is on their deathbed.

Not trying to go all Kanye on everyone but “THEY” really have the network set up around these artists…
Takeoff was signed to Quality Control,which is distributed by Motown and Motown is owned by Universal.