My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
ya I see thecoli’s new daddy and a few others dropping fake think pieces…these type of threads always get disrespectful real fast
shyt is mad disrespectful. Brehs in here low key making it seem like it’s somehow his fault becuz he was a rapper. If he was ditch digger we wouldn’t be hearing this. They blaming hip hop culture instead of where it should go which is gambling culture which has been violent for centuries

Daps
Even more pathetic.

Gun culture in this country is ridiculous.

It is but they will gloss over this and talk about hip hop being the problem. I feel bad for people in America genuinely believing carrying a gun is the right way. Your Country will never really be safe with so many people walking the streets with loaded guns.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fukkin sad man. Looking at the video of that room, that shyt looked real shaky. How you gonna host a dice game and not check cats to make sure no one had guns.

Died over bullshyt.
That’s not from this morning breh check the time stamp on the ig post

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Mans was an innocent bystander killed at a dice game and some of y’all blaming music?
:martin:
Well we didn’t have all the info still someone was quick with the strap….probably could talk it out.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
@Cyrus' Wife kiss my ass.

Too many brehs nowadays cannot handle their emotions. Accountability is absent. Kids are products of their environments and the most important cornerstone of that is the home. Women are more emotional than men, that is FACT. And in homes where the mom has to be the primary caregiver the kids are going to pickup that person's traits.

Emotional men make poor decisions.

Real men take accountability for their OWN actions, boys point the finger and blame others.

And from the "kiss my ass" response from you, we all can see between the two of us who is the more "emotional" one and it's not me. But I still wish you well, breh. You've got a lot of growing up to do.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
RIP. And people here were mad about us calling out Moneybagg for playing dice at the Grizzlies game.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dice games been going on long before hip hop and there was always the threat of them getting held up or a fight or killing happening
Dice games been going on long before hip hop and there was always the threat of them getting held up or a fight or killing happening
Why would Takeoff, a millionaire be engaging in dice games with street nikkas to begin with? What compelled him to do this?
Think it through deeply brother.

Again he would not be dead if the culture wasn't the way it is. And yes, rap feeds off that culture and promotes that culture.

The culture is trash. The only discussion we should be having is why the culture is what it is and how we can change it.

Last edited: