My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He's actually right
Not really, homicide is top 5 leading cause death for people under 45 regardless of race. What else are a bunch 30 year olds supposed to die from? Natural causes? At that age, if you die it's either because someone killed you, or you killed yourself by accident, or on purpose. Its one of those clickbait stats. Going off stats like that you could also say whites and Asians shouldn't drive cars until they are 45 or older.

But realistically when you factor it into all ages the percentage of these types of deaths are actually not that large, More black people die from heart disease then will ever die from gun crimes by an extremely large margin. Homicide in total is only 4.5% of all black deaths, Heart disease is our biggest killer by far.
Its easy to manipulate factual statistics in order to fit a narrative.

The numbers are so high relative to other causes of death because of multiple factors. One being the black people don't commit suicide at as high a rate as other races, two black car ownership isn't as high as other races. which lowers the percentage of those type of deaths in relation to homicides. These numbers are not cumulative, but relative. Meaning homicide could be the leading cause of death even if the actual number of homicides was only 2. as long the other causes were less than that. If we commited suicide as often as white people did, homicide would drop to number 2.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
All these nikkas die the same way. Dice game, rap, street or gang beef. And whats worse is that people will never get tired of this. Its a unbreakable cycle.

Its depressing. Especially since he was essentially an innocent bystander and lost his life over nothing because nikkas have zero conflict resolution skills.

I remember that moneybag nikka was just recently over at some professional NBA game throwing dice with his crew on the sidelines.

Talking about keeping it real.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

jqqqYP.jpg

Are you done with being a idiot now?
You idiot :mjlol:

All you did was copy and paste a chart from the first link that popped up on google. You didn’t address anything that I said because you’re not intellectually capable of doing so.

Watch this, go find the homocide rate for the black community in 1950 and copy and paste that here. :sas2:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Not really, homicide is top 5 leading cause death for people under 45 regardless of race. What else are a bunch 30 year olds supposed to die from? Natural causes? At that age, if you die it's either because someone killed you, or you killed yourself by accident, or on purpose. Its one of those clickbait stats. Going off stats like that you could also say whites and Asians shouldn't drive cars until they are 45 or older.

But realistically when you factor it into all ages the percentage of these types of deaths are actually not that large, More black people die from heart disease then will ever die from gun crimes by an extremely large margin. Homicide in total is only 4.5% of all black deaths, Heart disease is our biggest killer by far.

The numbers are so high relative to other causes of death because of multiple factors. One being the black people don't commit suicide at as high a rate as other races, two black car ownership isn't as high as other races. which lowers the percentage of those type of deaths in relation to homicides. These numbers are not cumulative, but relative. Meaning homicide could be the leading cause of death even if the actual number of homicides was only 2. as long the other causes were less than that.
you can look it up yourself
but black men are about 7% of the population and responsible for about 43% of murders
same percentage of murder victims are black in this country

we cant change shyt until were honest about whats going on

that guy

Superstar
Daps

The numbers are so high relative to other causes of death because of multiple factors. One being the black people don't commit suicide at as high a rate as other races, two black car ownership isn't as high as other races. which lowers the percentage of those type of deaths in relation to homicides. These numbers are not cumulative, but relative. Meaning homicide could be the leading cause of death even if the actual number of homicides was lower than other groups, simply because other numbers are even less than those.
I think he was agreeing that I was right…

Coming to these conclusions requires the ability to think critically which a lot of people don’t have unfortunately.

I also gave an example how our crime rate is higher in some areas because we live in denser populations.

All they know how to do is look at a chart. They don’t know how to analyze data. They don’t even understand correlation vs causation.

If you told them shark attacks increase with ice cream sales they would think that meant sharks like ice cream :mjlol:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
All these nikkas die the same way. Dice game, rap, street or gang beef. And whats worse is that people will never get tired of this. Its a unbreakable cycle.

Its depressing. Especially since he was essentially an innocent bystander and lost his life over nothing because nikkas have zero conflict resolution skills.

Sadly, you run that risk if you surround yourself with immature, emotionally volatile dudes. High risk environment. All it takes is a minor misunderstanding and bullets start spraying.

Especially when you add alcohol and drugs to that mix.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
You idiot :mjlol:

All you did was copy and paste a chart from the first link that popped up on google. You didn’t address anything that I said because you’re not intellectually capable of doing so.

Watch this, go find the homocide rate for the black community in 1950 and copy and paste that here. :sas2:
Those are FBI stats you fukking retard.

There’s nothing else to discuss. You are a fool and I’m going to leave it at that.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
No lie, I literally feel sick to my stomach....like I really can't believe this shyt wtf man

Me too.

No reason why but I feel like I wanna vomit and I didn't even listen to ole boy like that.

The video of Quavo is too much