My nikka Ash FINALLY made it to the finals!!!

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I rolled back to the first page of the thread thinking this was just about the current season and then I realized why the title was talking about the Finals. :mjlol:

Caught up watching the episodes with big battles on it, the Alola professor had a whole kid, and this motherfukker Ash is still 10 years old. :dead:

This Masters 8 shyt is lit af tho. Probably the best the Pokemon Anime has ever been. :wow:

Lance got straight-up washed. Man was out there representing 2 regions and couldn't even make out of the first round.:lolbron:

Cynthia's Garchomp got the ominous Latin chants and organ going on in the background like she was prime Ganondorf :deadrose:

I've seen her team in those dusty ass DP remakes tho, that shyt is entirely justified. :huhldup:

IN :mjlit:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Updated the first post with working links since the youtube videos went down for people who want to catch up.

I rolled back to the first page of the thread thinking this was just about the current season and then I realized why the title was talking about the Finals. :mjlol:

Caught up watching the episodes with big battles on it, the Alola professor had a whole kid, and this motherfukker Ash is still 10 years old. :dead:

This Masters 8 shyt is lit af tho. Probably the best the Pokemon Anime has ever been. :wow:

Lance got straight-up washed. Man was out there representing 2 regions and couldn't even make out of the first round.:lolbron:

Cynthia's Garchomp got the ominous Latin chants and organ going on in the background like she was prime Ganondorf :deadrose:

I've seen her team in those dusty ass DP remakes tho, that shyt is entirely justified. :huhldup:

IN :mjlit:

Lmao yea this thread was originally made back when XYZ was airing. The reason why the current season is so hype is because it took them damn near 6 years to get the anime back to this point when they should of just let Ash win in Kalos. The writing along with the art style for XY/XYZ was this anime at it's peak and they make him lose lmao. (The mini arc after the league was lit as well). I remember people on twitter was comparing some of the fights from XYZ to classic dragonball fights lmao. The animation in XY/XYZ was crazy good. (Pre-Pandemic budget lmao)

They thought letting Ash win Sun/Moon would make it up but naw the fanbase wasn't having that. That league didn't even have any gyms, Yall not gonna say Ash is only capable of winning a league on the same levels as the orange islands :dead:

So what they do after that? They create a "special" season to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the series showcasing all 8 regions and finally acknowledging that Ash is a seasoned vet out here, Damn near celebrity status. Pikachu is level 100 along with his best team he's ever had and having access to ALL 3 battle gimmicks(no other trainer has this) And he's climbed the rankings for the past 3 years in the world coronation series to get to where he's at now. In the masters 8 alongside other legends.

This is it. HE HAS TO WIN THIS! Let him win and write his ass off into the sunset to rest with all the other anime legends and let someone else takeover as main character. It's been 25 years. NO ONE is gonna accept Ash going into Gen 9 doing gym battles again. You are literally second best in the world (If he loses to Leon) :dead:

Just let my man win :mjcry:

Last edited:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I'm calling Leon pulling it off in the Finals.

His whole character is based around being undefeated, but they might run with the same deal he got in the games and have him be the Galarian League Chairman after losing.
It's not looking good for Cynthia tho.:francis:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Thought I update this after today's episode.

Leon vs Diantha(This is technically a filler episode. Most of the battle happens off screen)

Ash vs Cynthia pt 1

Ash vs Cynthia pt 2

Ash vs Cynthia pt 3
Officially #2 in the Pokeworld! :wow:

Ash>Red :umad:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought I update this after today's episode.

Leon vs Diantha(This is technically a filler episode. Most of the battle happens off screen)

Ash vs Cynthia pt 1

Ash vs Cynthia pt 2

Ash vs Cynthia pt 3
Officially #2 in the Pokeworld! :wow:

Ash>Red :umad:
you been watching since 1999?

also did they update the ash fire red rom :wow: game was lit

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
you been watching since 1999?

also did they update the ash fire red rom :wow: game was lit

Nah. The earliest I remember watching the show live was during the Ruby/Sapphire series and I stopped somewhere during the Diamond/Pearl series. I got back into it watching the subbed versions during the X/Y series cause I was hearing how good the animation was for it and I've been following it since.

The only romhacks I follow are Unbound/Radical Red. I just recently got into the romhacks earlier this year so it's hard to play other ones that aren't as good lol.

Daps
I'm calling Leon pulling it off in the Finals.

His whole character is based around being undefeated, but they might run with the same deal he got in the games and have him be the Galarian League Chairman after losing.
It's not looking good for Cynthia tho.:francis:
Could see them retiring Ash if he pulls off a run like this.

Would be deserved. Let him go all the way and start with someone new

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ash/Leon starts this weekend. Confirmed to be 4 episodes long. Might be Ash last battle ever. Is he gonna win or they gonna hoe him again??

IMG_2092.jpg