My nikka Ash FINALLY made it to the finals!!!

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Pokemon X's golden boy got the shyt kicked outta him:picard:
And he called out his mascot Charizard X too....only to get his ass stomped by Leon's Charizard using a move that wouldn't have been as effective if he didn't mega evolve in the 1st place :mjlol::mjlol:.....
which lines up with my theory that even tho he looks cool as fukk..... adding a dragon typing to Charizard hurts more than it helps :russ:

Also Iris was a pretty tough battle in black and white 2 as champion, I'm predicting her to upset Cynthia

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Did Gary ever come back? :flabbynsick:
Yea. He's a professor now. He along with Goh(the second protagonist of the current series) are 2/4 people who were hand selected for "Project Mew"
Goh's entire goal this series is to catch Mew.

Everyone you can think of has come back this series which is why many believe this is Ash's Swan Song.

Pokemon X's golden boy got the shyt kicked outta him:picard:
And he called out his mascot Charizard X too....only to get his ass stomped by Leon's Charizard using a move that wouldn't have been as effective if he didn't mega evolve in the 1st place :mjlol::mjlol:.....
which lines up with my theory that even tho he looks cool as fukk..... adding a dragon typing to Charizard hurts more than it helps :russ:

Also Iris was a pretty tough battle in black and white 2 as champion, I'm predicting her to upset Cynthia

Naw Cynthia gonna beat Iris cause Ash has to battle Cynthia. They been building up Ash/Cynthia since Gen 4 lol.
Ash is set to battle the top 3 ranked trainers in the world all back to back.

#3-Steven
#2-Cynthia
#1-Leon

Iris is a fan favorite so it wouldn't shock me if she beats Cynthia. But they been building up the Ash/Cynthia battle for so long i feel like they have to pay it off here. Also Iris losing to the second strongest trainer in the world I don't think there will be any backlash towards that.

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Yea. He's a professor now. He along with Goh(the second protagonist of the current series) are 2/4 people who were hand selected for "Project Mew"
Goh's entire goal this series is to catch Mew.

Everyone you can think of has come back this series which is why many believe this is Ash's Swan Song.

Naw Cynthia gonna beat Iris cause Ash has to battle Cynthia. They been building up Ash/Cynthia since Gen 4 lol.
Ash is set to battle the top 3 ranked trainers in the world all back to back.

#3-Steven
#2-Cynthia
#1-Leon

Iris is a fan favorite so it wouldn't shock me if she beats Cynthia. But they been building up the Ash/Cynthia battle for so long i feel like they have to pay it off here. Also Iris losing to the second strongest trainer in the world I don't think there will be any backlash towards that.

:ohlawd: If ash can beat Steven, Cynthia and Leon back to back to back it would be the GOAT championship run

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Tired of the bullshyt in this franchise. Gary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ash

N, the king of Pokemon, would wash this fukk

I hope Ash finally wins though. didnt he get 2nd place in the last big tournament?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ash pikachu like level 99, can’t lose at this point
pvql4v4rznn31.png

:mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Where can I watch kissanime died :sadcam:

Leon vs Alian

Lance vs Diantha

Iris vs Cynthia is this Friday. Ash/Steven is the following week.
FWyuP-hVUAI9dCu

Tired of the bullshyt in this franchise. Gary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ash

N, the king of Pokemon, would wash this fukk

I hope Ash finally wins though. didnt he get 2nd place in the last big tournament?

He got second in Kalos. Lost to Alian. He won the Alola league and is representing in the masters 8 as the Alola Champion.

Last edited: