My nikka Ash FINALLY made it to the finals!!!

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Would rather have had ash vs Alain rematch than the match with Steven.

At first I did too. But looking at how they have it set up I like it better this way(of course this is assuming the writers are gonna let Ash win this time lol)

Beating the top 3 ranked trainers starting with Steven back to back proves more then beating Alian in a rematch. At this point in the series Alian is no longer Kalos champion anyway. It's Diantha.

But I get why people want the Alian rematch. Alian is a anime exclusive character. We need the runback!!

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I did too. But looking at how they have it set up I like it better this way(of course this is assuming the writers are gonna let Ash win this time lol)

Beating the top 3 ranked trainers starting with Steven back to back proves more then beating Alian in a rematch. At this point in the series Alian is no longer Kalos champion anyway. It's Diantha.
I totally agree with, I'm still mad ash lost the finals where he had a type advantageous :russ:
Usually he pulls something like how Charizard beat Gary's Blastoise

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I totally agree with, I'm still mad ash lost the finals where he had a type advantageous :russ:
Usually he pulls something like how Charizard beat Gary's Blastoise

Yea I'm with you. I was heated!! lol. XYZ was also the peak of this anime in terms of writing and art direction up until this battle lol.

giphy.gif

Reddit is going berserk. Japan is in a frenzy right now. How do u not let this nikka win after 20 years? And then for greninja to lose to charizard?? Charizard tanked 2 super effective lighting bolts and 2 super effective water shrikuen's And beat Greninja with 2 moves. ONE WHICH WAS FIRE???

Last edited:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That kid had a lotta heart. That green dragon dude a real one too. Ash gonna have his hands full with the pawg if he makes it out of his match

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ash vs Steven!!

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps