My homie asked his girl to sign a pre-nup. She said no

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
So has OP guesstimated how much his homie is making?

I see he said his friend was already PAYING for the wedding and her school...so the nikka afraid to lose a little in the event of a divorce? :pachaha:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, her 'rules' are that "we don't need to get married". What man *wouldn't* be fine with that? :pachaha: It's hilarious the way she's saying that like it's a threat.

Man: Here baby gon ahead and sign this lil prenup. :scheme:
Her: *in Kain Carter voice* nikka fuuuuck you AND your prenup! I ain't signing shiiiiiiiiit! If you ain't trust me then I AIN'T marryin yo ass!!! *z-snap and neckroll*
Man: :mjpls:

She has a number of "rules" yall would :scusthov: at. But she can get away with them cuz she looks good.

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
Post examples then :rudy:

cuz there's no judge on earth is going to throw a prenup away if both parties were represented with counsel at the signing

u dumb smart nikkas make me sick

Pre-nups are not legally binding & it's up to the judge's discretion if they want to enforce it or not..

But I'll let you tell it, smart guy.. One-out..

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps

It appears that Frank & Jamie McCourt had a prenuptial agreement drawn up, but the testimony revealed that there were different versions of this agreement--one giving the Dodgers to Frank, and one sharing the Dodgers between Frank & Jamie.

The Judge ruled that the evidence showed that Frank & Jamie McCourt never fully agreed on any terms regarding the Dodgers, and that each has a mistaken belief about the alleged differing prenuptial agreements.

U just proved my point genius

:rudy:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stop it doggie

bytch aint all that

hoes dont stay single for years and years by choice

It doesn't matter what you or I think. She's an attractive female. She will get dudes no matter how ridiculous you may think her demands are.

You underestimate the amount of shyt some dudes will put up with for a nice looking woman.

And really, how many men are getting prenups drawn up? I don't think she'll run into that problem.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
Pre-nups are not legally binding & it's up to the judge's discretion if they want to enforce it or not..

But I'll let you tell it, smart guy.. One-out..

Actually no..its not up to the judge u fukking dumb ass

-a well drawn prenup
-bytch is up there with her lawyer to explain everything

prenup will stand in any court

again post examples or get the fukk outta my face

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
U just proved my point genius
Both of them had council present and representing them. :ld: If you knew about the case you'd know it only got thrown out over something as small as a prefix change on one word that both of their lawyers looked over. :comeon:

And he/they had top lawyers who still couldn't work their way around it :damn:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
It doesn't matter what you or I think. She's an attractive female. She will get dudes no matter how ridiculous you may think her demands are.

You underestimate the amount of shyt some dudes will put up with for a nice looking woman.

And really, how many men are getting prenups drawn up? I don't think she'll run into that problem.

:what:

how come dudes aint falling over each other to wife her up then?

let me guess..she prefers staying single?

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
Both of them had council present and representing them. :ld: If you knew about the case you'd know it only got thrown out over something as small as a prefix change on one word that both of their lawyers looked over. :comeon:

And he/they had top lawyers who still couldn't work their way around it :damn:

prefix change??so that article u posted is full of shyt?

im supposed to take your word concerning the details of the prenup when u posted an article telling me exactly why the shyt got tossed out?

:ld:

:comeon: