My fiancee flashed her breasts at her best friend's groom

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their humor is abysmal! I don't know how many random wedding pictures I've seen trending where the couple comes up with "funny" ideas! The dikk sucking pic has become very popular/widespread! :mjlol::snoop:

i-am-glad-that-its-legal-to-marry-prostitutes-in-vegas-too

PAY-CEN_OralWedding_0123.jpg

funny-wedding-photo-2.jpg

cfb_743.jpg

weird-wedding-4.jpg

UEdFo9MBLOmX35z92RREzdpZrPlUVoD-l9cqLfzenQs.jpg

funny-weird-russian-wedding-photos-142-5ac493524f235__605.jpg

nintchdbpict000358757254.jpg
WTH is wrong with people?

I would hope those groomsmen and bridesmaids aren’t in relationships..

:picard:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt to you! You think the world revolves around your moral compass? How arrogant of you!

You got people who cheat on each other and beat on each other and STILL marry each other.

That young lady (she is young to me) flashed her breasts now the world is crashing!! FOH!

If dude is so pressed on the issue, then he needs to charge her to the game and keep it pushing!
You gonna make a good ass husband. All of your future wife's side pieces are gonna be so jealous

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one thing experience has done for me is helped define the rules by which I live my life.

if I wasn’t experienced, I’d be liable to let a blatant disrespect like this pass. Even if she apologizes it’s already too late.

Because experience coupled with common sense tells you things don’t just happen. People don’t just misbehave. A plant doesn’t just appear. It grows. Her decision to flash her t*ts insinuates she’s very free with her body. That’s who she is. She didn’t just become it. That’s who she truly is and any attempt to curtail this free spirited personality will breed resentment and the eventual infidelity, which will be masked as outright rebellion.

It’s already been said. The only thing to do in this case is break things off with her. She’s better suited for an equally as free spirited man as she.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You gonna make a good ass husband. All of your future wife's side pieces are gonna be so jealous

I would make a good husband because I would marry a good wife. I don't accept infidelity. Never have and never will.

The thing is this...

People who cheat gonna cheat! Doesn't matter why or with whom. One day, you will learn that most issues in relationships can be resolved through communication.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If she cheated on him with his roommate, then why is he worried about her flashing her breast with the other bridesmaids? He should have charged her for the cheating, if he is so anti cheating.

Next, who doesn't have character flaws? In addition, they aren't compatible, if he expects a woman to not make mistakes. Sounds like you are more invested in their relationship than the couple.

I really don't care about their relationship because I don't know them well enough to care.

He needs to be with someone who is equally yoked. Same with his fiancée. We don't see eye to eye on this matter which is OK.
She cheated on him since it happened apparently. Meaning he should’ve bushed her when she was flagging her t*ts at the wedding at the very least. Her behavior at the wedding was indicative of the type of person she is. Her actions later on are just proof of what any non foolish man saw coming. Having a partner be a cheater isn’t a “compatibility issue”. They are distinctly flawed. We all have character flaws but some are quite egregious and go beyond compatibility. Such as hers.

How do I sound more invested than them? I ain’t the one making threads on the internet asking for help like he is and I ain’t the bytch enlisting her friends to save the engagement like she is. I’m at the dog park waiting on these bad ass dogs to get tired. shyt aint taking none of my time. You nikkas just say shyt to be saying it:heh:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She cheated on him since it happened apparently. Meaning he should’ve bushed her when she was flagging her t*ts at the wedding at the very least. Her behavior at the wedding was indicative of the type of person she is. Her actions later on are just proof of what any non foolish man saw coming. Having a partner be a cheater isn’t a “compatibility issue”. They are distinctly flawed. We all have character flaws but some are quite egregious and go beyond compatibility. Such as hers.

Answer this..

Why is he conflicted on the issue and bringing his business to reddit instead of following his convictions and dump her, since what she did was so egregious, that there is no turning back?

He is conflicted because he has feelings for her and really don't wanna break up with her. If she cheated, then that should have ended the relationship. I guess the titty flash was the deal breaker rather than sex with his friend.

In all, he will figure it out...

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fukkin IRONY! :mjlol::russ:

FOH :camby:

Irony?

Lol

So, what makes you better than me, ol' wise one?

Let that marinate!

Watch some football instead of getting emotional over some couple you don't know...

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Answer this..

Why is he conflicted on the issue and bringing his business to reddit instead of following his convictions and dump her, since what she did was so egregious, that there is no turning back?

He is conflicted because he has feelings for her and really don't wanna break up with her. If she cheated, then that should have ended the relationship. I guess the titty flash was the deal breaker rather than sex with his friend.

In all, he will figure it out...
These were separate posts obviously. The original was about the flashing. There apparently was an update after the fact that she cheated. I have no clue if in the update he was simply informing after a breakup or still debating the infidelity. I don’t care enough to check. I’m just responding to the coli thread not the Reddit thread.