My fiancee flashed her breasts at her best friend's groom

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
“I didn’t think about it and that’s my fault. I’m sorry. I should’ve asked if it was alright or told you that I did it. It wasn’t my intention to embarrass you and I know I did. I’m sorry. It was inappropriate and I was just being immature. I know.”

That’s about how the weakest apology should go. How hard is that? If a brawd will lie and manipulate over something as stupid as this, trust that she has lied about something much more concerning. THAT is why she should get bushed. She is untrustworthy.

Edit:
Apparently his fiance cheated on him with his roommate on his last update.
tenor.gif

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK.

For me, it isn't grounds for a break up. But, I would definitely address my concerns and let her know that I would move on if that type of behavior continues.

Where we could agree is that they aren't a match. I think that guy needs a woman who is a lil more conservative and mature. But, he also needs to be more mature as well. He isn't ready to be a husband now...Perhaps when he is in his mid 30s to late 30s and is with someone else would he be ready to take on a wife.

Agree to disagree. I don't see anything here that makes him ready to not be a husband.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
OK.

For me, it isn't grounds for a break up. But, I would definitely address my concerns and let her know that I would move on if that type of behavior continues.

Where we could agree is that they aren't a match. I think that guy needs a woman who is a lil more conservative and mature. But, he also needs to be more mature as well. He isn't ready to be a husband now...Perhaps when he is in his mid 30s to late 30s and is with someone else would he be ready to take on a wife.
Character flaws aren’t a “compatibility issue”. Don’t turn her being a untrustworthy whore into “Oh, they aren’t a good match”. She is a liar, manipulative and apparently cheated on him with his roommate.
:gucci:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf::mindblown:

Who are you?

How do you even come to that conclusion with such limited info. At which point in that post did he come off as being not mature for marriage?

The man didn't even come down with the hammer after she broke, what he considered, a major sin in their relationship.

Stop playing devil's advocate just for the sake of it.

Breh are you Black?

Who am I?

What does my moniker says? If you can read, then that will tell you who I am.

Next, if you wanna find out if I am Black, we can do a hand check. Next, who gave you the authority to decide who is nor not? If you are Black, then prove that you are Blacker than me. Can you do it?

Yes, he is immature and so is his fiancée. Both of them aren't ready to marry each other nor anyone else. In the real world, relationships has ebbs and flows. There is no reason to break up over something like this because it is something that can be worked out through communication. Worst case scenario, they can seek counseling and even that may be too much to do.

When you speak on Blackness, make sure you know what it is or mean before you question other people on it. We are not monolithic!! Keep that in mind....

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Character flaws aren’t a “compatibility issue”. Don’t turn her being a untrustworthy whore into “Oh, they aren’t a good match”. She is a liar, manipulative and apparently cheated on him with his roommate.
:gucci:

If she cheated on him with his roommate, then why is he worried about her flashing her breast with the other bridesmaids? He should have charged her for the cheating, if he is so anti cheating.

Next, who doesn't have character flaws? In addition, they aren't compatible, if he expects a woman to not make mistakes. Sounds like you are more invested in their relationship than the couple.

I really don't care about their relationship because I don't know them well enough to care.

He needs to be with someone who is equally yoked. Same with his fiancée. We don't see eye to eye on this matter which is OK.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
Na, respect yourself and dump the bytch. We giving these hoes too many passes. Give em to the simps.

Once you get to your teenage years, you know when you're toeing the line in most, if not all, situations. This is why I'm a big believer in hard and harsh judgement, immediate consequences and no chances.

People do disrespectful things to see how long their leash is, no other reason.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK.

Lol this is such bullshyt

nikkas go in a thread like this and be like

"Whoa there, isnt this a little extreme? :whoa: just because they do something foul and lie remorselessly about it doesn't mean it could predict future behaviors"

Then in a thread where a wife cheats

"That guy is an idiot, why didnt he look at the signs? Why are do people ignore the red flags? So dumb :troll:"

Edit: I read the rest of the thread and bruh goes full simp. Well nevermind

Last edited:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
The fukk kind of wedding picture is this? :what:

White people love goofy shyt like that

Their humor is abysmal! I don't know how many random wedding pictures I've seen trending where the couple comes up with "funny" ideas! The dikk sucking pic has become very popular/widespread! :mjlol::snoop:

i-am-glad-that-its-legal-to-marry-prostitutes-in-vegas-too

PAY-CEN_OralWedding_0123.jpg

funny-wedding-photo-2.jpg

cfb_743.jpg

weird-wedding-4.jpg

UEdFo9MBLOmX35z92RREzdpZrPlUVoD-l9cqLfzenQs.jpg

funny-weird-russian-wedding-photos-142-5ac493524f235__605.jpg

nintchdbpict000358757254.jpg

ac29d2344b20b2747741f56b4b50feef.jpg

wedding.jpg

Last edited:

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: how is that a saving grace? she could have declined to take part, she could have taken part with a flesh coloured bra. The whole picture was goofy.

"Yeah, I caught my wife involved in an orgy her friends pEeR pReSSuREd her into, but the saving grace is it was an orgy with her single friends and not by herself or random strangers!" - dumbass

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol this is such bullshyt

nikkas go in a thread like this and be like
"Whoa there, isnt this a little extreme? :whoa: just because they do something foul and lie remorselessly about it doesn't mean it could predict future behaviors"

Then in a thread where a wife cheats
"That guy is an idiot, why didnt he look at the signs? Why are do people ignore the red flags? So dumb :troll:

Bullshyt to you! You think the world revolves around your moral compass? How arrogant of you!

You got people who cheat on each other and beat on each other and STILL marry each other.

That young lady (she is young to me) flashed her breasts now the world is crashing!! FOH!

If dude is so pressed on the issue, then he needs to charge her to the game and keep it pushing!