My fiancee flashed her breasts at her best friend's groom

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
have your fiance become a bridesmaid.
to realize Yousa non-vetting ass goofie breh.

his fiancé makes up excuses.
like finger cuffs getting caught being plowed by the football team.
Ol girl would be in the non-committal female mate roster zone.
as soon as the hashtag was sent.

ol goof ass broad and her fiancé.
shyt is as silly as a three year old being disciplined.

art barr

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Forget Devils advocate, we got some Thot advocates in this thread :mjgrin:

Only way to settle this is for the bride and all the friends in the photo to flash their titties at him :mjlit:

They said it's not a big deal :myman:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
he’s not wrong for being upset and wanting to stick to clear boundaries he placed that she violated. it doesn’t make him a baby. he knows his worth. his girl is willing to disrespect him and violate boundaries when around friends and or drinking. that speaks volumes.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
if he doesn’t. She’s going to cry and he’s gonna forgive her... then she will test the waters even further next time.

next thing you know, HE’LL be apologizing to her for questioning disrespectful shyt.

this is exactly how it goes... i know from experience and being a pathetic person and staying with someone who was a serial cheater. :mjcry: she’ll end up gaslighting him down the line and making him question his own sanity

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Forget Devils advocate, we got some Thot advocates in this thread :mjgrin:

Only way to settle this is for the bride and all the friends in the photo to flash their titties at him :mjlit:

They said it's not a big deal :myman:

I’ve swung group sex out of much less. You get enough chicks having fun with being naked around each other next up is some light petting and massaging.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Bullshyt to you! You think the world revolves around your moral compass? How arrogant of you!

You got people who cheat on each other and beat on each other and STILL marry each other.

That young lady (she is young to me) flashed her breasts now the world is crashing!! FOH!

If dude is so pressed on the issue, then he needs to charge her to the game and keep it pushing!

grow up with your bar on the floor standards

someone of US been through BS, stayed with cheaters, seen how relationships like these play out either through experiencing it ourselves, seeing friends or it happening in our families and that’s why we’re advocating guy to bush her because CLEARLY their moral compasses aren’t similar and this guys values and characters are different than hers... but you’re advocating that he stays with her and marries her cause infidelity is so common.. :mjlol:

love yourself man, as humans we shouldn’t lower our own boundaries and the bar for who we keep in our lives cause other people have so many dysfunctional relationships.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Character flaws aren’t a “compatibility issue”. Don’t turn her being a untrustworthy whore into “Oh, they aren’t a good match”. She is a liar, manipulative and apparently cheated on him with his roommate.
:gucci:

i read that excuse so much especially from women, women all over are giving other women that BS line after being with terrible partners.

anyone who says “you’re just not compatible” after learning a partner did some MESSED up shyt is likely a person with low values because in saying that they are insisting a lack of responsibility and accountability on the person who’s shytty. and it reflects their own character. people always say it “takes two to make a relationship work” but never “it only takes one to end it”.. they forget that part

cheating, lying, being deceptive, manipulative etc isn’t a compatibility issue.. it’s a being a shytty person issue.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These were separate posts obviously. The original was about the flashing. There apparently was an update after the fact that she cheated. I have no clue if in the update he was simply informing after a breakup or still debating the infidelity. I don’t care enough to check. I’m just responding to the coli thread not the Reddit thread.

So, she cheated on him before she flashed her titties?

I initially responded to the flashing and was not privy to the update.

So, my question is this..

If he is so hardlined about cheating, then why did he choose to stay with her prior to tittygate?

I honestly don't even care that he chose to stay with her after the cheating, but I am curiously wondering why was tittygate the deal breaker?

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
This thread and the thread on Reddit is only further proof that 99.9% of folks shouldn't be giving out any relationship advice. Nothing but screen-posturing (typically at both ends of the female/male spectrum) with their own experiences and beliefs.

:hubie:
Simp
:cape:

So you staying with her

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
grow up with your bar on the floor standards

someone of US been through BS, stayed with cheaters, seen how relationships like these play out either through experiencing it ourselves, seeing friends or it happening in our families and that’s why we’re advocating guy to bush her because CLEARLY their moral compasses aren’t similar and this guys values and characters are different than hers... but you’re advocating that he stays with her and marries her cause infidelity is so common.. :mjlol:

love yourself man, as humans we shouldn’t lower our own boundaries and the bar for who we keep in our lives cause other people have so many dysfunctional relationships.

I seriously doubt you are more mature than me. You may need to take heed to your own advice. Difference between me and you, I don't deal with bullshyt. Never ever tolerated infidelity, domestic violence and truth be told, would not tolerate a lot of shyt.

I have stated what I have stated on the issue. Either you learn to agree to disagree or continue to get emotionally riled up over it over some couple you don't know...

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, she cheated on him before she flashed her titties?

I initially responded to the flashing and was not privy to the update.

So, my question is this..

If he is so hardlined about cheating, then why did he choose to stay with her prior to tittygate?

I honestly don't even care that he chose to stay with her after the cheating, but I am curiously wondering why was tittygate the deal breaker?
Another poster said that cheating part came from someone else.

I don’t think the guy that created the thread stated she cheated on him previously.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I seriously doubt you are more mature than me. You may need to take heed to your own advice. Difference between me and you, I don't deal with bullshyt. Never ever tolerated infidelity, domestic violence and truth be told, would not tolerate a lot of shyt.

I have stated what I have stated on the issue. Either you learn to agree to disagree or continue to get emotionally riled up over it over someone couple you don't know...

My advice comes where it comes from because I WAS that person with no boundaries, self worth; self respect. a lot of people end up in awful relationships with little boundaries, respect, etc because they don’t know what those things even are because their family's are dysfunctional as hell. They don’t know what love, respect, healthy relationships are because they never had those things or were shown it by their parents or care givers, the people that were supposed to be healthy examples and they weren’t. So theyre left to figure out shyt themselves, end up in shyt relationships, compromise themselves, get hurt then reflect and learn and become better. You think i ended with a cheater an abuser cause i loved myself and had boundaries? no :mjlol:

i did cause i wasn’t shown any damn love... i grew up with parents who were alcoholics and drug addicts, abusive towards each other and my dad a cheater. that was my example of LOVE but just because that’s how my childhood experiences were doesn’t mean i can’t change myself to what i allow, doesn’t mean i can’t create boundaries and form HEALTHY relationships. a part of becoming an adult is riding yourself of the crap you were taught as a child as normal, as acceptable.

And that’s nice, so if you don’t tolerate those things then why are advocating dude stays with her? or saying the things you do

Last edited:

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
Their humor is abysmal! I don't know how many random wedding pictures I've seen trending where the couple comes up with "funny" ideas! The dikk sucking pic has become very popular/widespread! :mjlol::snoop:

funny-wedding-photo-2.jpg

This picture is harmless. The other pictures are ridiculous. Who made blowjobs an ideal wedding picture.:gucci: Cant send any of the other pictures to family or future children:picard: