My fiancee flashed her breasts at her best friend's groom

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My advice comes where it comes from because I WAS that person with no boundaries, self worth; self respect. a lot of people end up in awful relationships with little boundaries, respect, etc because they don’t know what those things even are because their family's are dysfunctional as hell. They don’t know what love, respect, healthy relationships are because they never had those things or were shown it by their parents or care givers, the people that were supposed to be healthy examples and they weren’t. So theyre left to figure out shyt themselves, end up in shyt relationships, compromise themselves, get hurt then reflect and learn and become better. You think i ended with a cheater an abuser cause i loved myself and had boundaries? no :mjlol:

i did cause i wasn’t shown any damn love... i grew up with parents who were alcoholics and drug addicts, abusive towards each other and my dad a cheater. that was my example of LOVE but just because that’s how my childhood experiences were doesn’t mean i can’t change myself to what i allow, doesn’t mean i can’t create boundaries and form HEALTHY relationships. a part of becoming an adult is riding yourself of the crap you were taught as a child as normal, as acceptable.

And that’s nice, so if you don’t tolerate those things then why are advocating dude stays with her? or saying the things you do

Quote where I said that I have no boundaries? I want a direct quote verbatim!

I have boundaries, but what was discussed initially doesn't have to be grounds for dismissal. I could forgive someone for that if that is the only thing that was done. But, what happens is that people purposely omit key aspects of their delimma, then conveniently add stuff in when things don't go their way.

I am not gonna go back & forth with you over some stranger couple. I got my own life to live. If you feel that the guy should dump his gf over tittygate, then cool. I think they could work it out, but I also think that they aren't a match.

End of story..

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
The first thing my exes knew about me is I'm a private person who sets clear boundaries when he gets into a relationship. I don't tolerate cheating of any sort and will cut someone off immediately for it.

This situation seems a bit more complex than that so I thought I'd seek some advice.
:dead:

I hate these "I-do-not-take-any-shyt" ass muhfukkas always caught up.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
If he’s that big a baby, leave. Sounds like he’s pretty butt hurt so he should put up or shut up and bounce.

imo who gives a shyt. If he’s been happy in the relationship until then, hash it out for 20 minutes, have some good makeup sex and go get breakfast.
Foh bytch ass cac.

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Consider if this behavior is normal for her and then move accordingly.

3 years is a longtime to walk away from over a flash, especially if everything else is great

That's fair.
So, you would be fine with your wife to be flashing other men?

Man you cats are so goofy. :mjlol:

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okay, I read it;
  • He either needs to stop this "I got a thin line between me and the bullshyt" or break up with her.
  • Most of her friends are single and "free," I'm sure this ain't the first time they did something like this. :mjlol: Wait til her bacherette party.
  • Yes, this is a red flag.
  • She started off with the excuses--another red flag. "Hey, I was wrong and I understand you feel embrarassed" is the correct response to your future spouse.
Seems like a conservative guy and she lead him to believe she was the same over 3 years--which, in my opinion ain't long enough to be marrying nobody.

She's not gonna respect him or his "boundaries" anymore, anyway. :yeshrug:
bush_PNG7204.png

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She sounds like a nice girl that got caught up in her friend's garbage & peer pressure
She'll be sucking the stripper, at her bacherette parties', dikk because;
  • Peer Pressure
  • She was drunk
  • Emotions--it's her last night as a free woman
:mjlol:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
So, you would be fine with your wife to be flashing other men?

Man you cats are so goofy. :mjlol:

I didn't say that.

I said I'd consider if this was something that she had a history of and then move accordingly.

If you're gonna quote me you lame, do the entire post.

Personally, no I wouldn't stand for that, nor her actions in regards to the fallout.

But I'm nuanced enough to admit that for some people, the time invested would be measured against the likelihood of repeated behaviors.

That's real life relationships my guy.

I know as a nikka that's never been kissed you probably wouldn't understand how, but real life relationships are flawed like that.

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Personally, no, I wouldn't stand for that, nor her actions in regards to the fallout.
You understand how disrespectful and unacceptable that woman was moving, but you're willing to encourage men to take it on the chin because of some nonsensical reason. Simple goofy nikkas like you are an embarrassment and dead weight to black men.

Last edited: