My fiancee flashed her breasts at her best friend's groom

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like he isn’t ready to marry anyone. Granted what his fiancée did was tasteless, but I feel her saving grace was is that she did it w/ the other bridesmaids. Had she flashed her breasts to the groom alone, then that would be grounds to be charged to the game on site!

I believe that there needs to be some flexibility within relationships. It can’t be inflexible and rigid where no person can’t make any mistakes. I believe in context along with intention. I have a zero cheating tolerance policy as well. But, what she did wasn’t cheating. What she did was tasteless, but it wasn’t something I would consider grounds for breaking up.

Lastly, this couple isn’t ready to marry and may not even be a good fit to marry. The woman should have no been honest and upfront about what happened. Next, she should not have been easily swayed by peer pressure. To finish, people need to fukking stop running to their friends, family members and co-workers about their romantic business!

At least if one is gonna do it, then address whatever issue one may have with the significant other first, then if one needs some confirmation on a stance taken, then seek counsel or advice from someone trustworthy and qualified to assist.

People need to simply grow up!
It's not the titties. It's the lying, getting her friends to interfere on her behalf, the alcohol excuses and trying to interject that he should let it slide. No. Her reactions before, during, and after the event are far worse than just showing her titties. Flip the script what would her reaction be to him doing that?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not the titties. It's the lying, getting her friends to interfere on her behalf, the alcohol excuses and trying to interject that he should let it slide. No. Her reactions before, during, and after the event are far worse than just showing her titties. Flip the script what would her reaction be to him doing that?

I agree. But, let me ask you...

Assuming that is the only thing the fiancée has done wrong, do you think her actions is grounds for breaking up?

For me, it isn't, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't say anything to her about it. If the OP of that thread is inflexible and hardlined when it comes to things of this nature, then all he has to do is break up with her and go on about his life.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. But, let me ask you...

Assuming that is the only thing the fiancée has done wrong, do you think her actions is grounds for breaking up?

For me, it isn't, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't say anything to her about it. If the OP of that thread is inflexible and hardlined when it comes to things of this nature, then all he has to do is break up with her and go on about his life.

Yes. If you can't trust your 30 year old fiancee to behave when she's around her best friends then you can't trust her. Again, the bride's ENTIRE bridal party went along with this which also speaks volumes to the type of women she's running with. Major flags all over this play.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If he’s that big a baby, leave. Sounds like he’s pretty butt hurt so he should put up or shut up and bounce.

imo who gives a shyt. If he’s been happy in the relationship until then, hash it out for 20 minutes, have some good makeup sex and go get breakfast.
“If the relationship is good until they do something bad then just makeup?” :mjlol:
You sound remedial. That logic means forgive everything no matter what. The action isn’t really the issue and this breh covered it perfectly...
The fact she didn't take accountability for her actions is why she'd be bushes status to me...

It's one thing to fukk up, but when you compound the fukk up with excuses instead of taking accountability, that tells me you didn't learn nothing from this and will likely repeat...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If he’s that big a baby, leave. Sounds like he’s pretty butt hurt so he should put up or shut up and bounce.

imo who gives a shyt. If he’s been happy in the relationship until then, hash it out for 20 minutes, have some good makeup sex and go get breakfast.
This def some white boy cuck logic here:mjlol:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes. If you can't trust your 30 year old fiancee to behave when she's around her best friends then you can't trust her. Again, the bride's ENTIRE bridal party went along with this which also speaks volumes to the type of women she's running with. Major flags all over this play.

OK.

For me, it isn't grounds for a break up. But, I would definitely address my concerns and let her know that I would move on if that type of behavior continues.

Where we could agree is that they aren't a match. I think that guy needs a woman who is a lil more conservative and mature. But, he also needs to be more mature as well. He isn't ready to be a husband now...Perhaps when he is in his mid 30s to late 30s and is with someone else would he be ready to take on a wife.