My fiancee flashed her breasts at her best friend's groom

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
3 years is a longtime to walk away from over a flash, especially if everything else is great.

biases-and-heuristics-shaping-creativity-pavan-soni-3-638.jpg

I love how this is only an excuse if it's a woman in the wrong.
I might give her the cold shoulder for a bit, explain how seriously I take this cuz once I give her a ring and she accepts, that means that it's no longer about you, but us now.

It happens again, the plug probably gets pulled.

Someone in that thread said "cheating is whatever you wouldn't feel comfortable doing with me in the room".

That's fair

:dead: yea, that'll show her. :deadrose:

#GMB
To me, the fact that she did it as a group meant that her intentions were not as egregious as it would be had she did it alone.

:dahell:

Her friends knew she was engaged to her man of three years.

What other shyt is okay as long as she does it in front of her friends?

Ya'll really be infantilizing these grown ass, independent ass woman.

That's what parents say about their kids smoking and drinking. :snoop:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
If she cheated on him with his roommate, then why is he worried about her flashing her breast with the other bridesmaids? He should have charged her for the cheating, if he is so anti cheating.

Next, who doesn't have character flaws? In addition, they aren't compatible, if he expects a woman to not make mistakes. Sounds like you are more invested in their relationship than the couple.

I really don't care about their relationship because I don't know them well enough to care.

He needs to be with someone who is equally yoked. Same with his fiancée. We don't see eye to eye on this matter which is OK.
Take the L and keep it moving breh.

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Imagine taking that type of photo for a wedding. Imagine posting that on Facebook for all your friends and family to see.

I know his heart sunk when he saw that notification saying he was tagged in the comments of the pic lol.

If he doesn't break up with her over the pic, he needs to break up with her for having her friends insult and try to gaslight him because of his response. That's the bigger red flag, imo. She doesn't respect that man or his boundaries at all.

one dumbass way to end an engagement

Well said.

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:mjlol:Story's fake... unless the bride a d bridesmaids were all strippers....

:usure:no ordinary bride wants her groom looking at another woman's titties on her wedding day

You obviously haven't been around many white people. This EXACTLY the shyt that most of them ACTIVELY participate in.