My experience w/o Plentyoffish: day 1

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ok, I got 2 messages from okcupid and 1 from plentyoffish. All three messages were short just asking me how I was doing and how my experience is with the site. All 3 girls were the ones I was really gunning for but its something to work with

hey mr210 u in san antonio right? if so u could use the malls thats what i did or the riverwalk to get some shorties:thumbsup:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I was :eat: real good off POF and almost got married to someone I met off that site. You got to catch their attention with the msg because they get hundreds. My ex put up her photo for 10 mins and got 70 msgs :ooh: so got to be creative

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol u gotta send 200 messages to get responses? Just go to the club nikka just go to the club...females on these sites only want attention like club chicks...but at least the club chicks get drunk and fuk,get horny from dancin..if a chick ain't got a extra long biography don't even bother,she's not desperate enuff or serious enuff to respond...she's there for critiques of her pictures:laff:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Lol u gotta send 200 messages to get responses? Just go to the club nikka just go to the club...females on these sites only want attention like club chicks...but at least the club chicks get drunk and fuk,get horny from dancin..if a chick ain't got a extra long biography don't even bother,she's not desperate enuff or serious enuff to respond...she's there for critiques of her pictures:laff:

fukk the club GO TO WALMART :dj2: its the new club

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

this is true, and you know why?>

ive been off and on pof for like 3 years, and every time i come back its the same damn girls from when i first signed up, and you can tell when some of their pictures are still small like the old pof before they enlarged it

ive stated before all the "decent chicks" are only there for 1-2 weeks before they delete their accounts after all the dikk pics ane explicit msgs they are sent, everyone else is ratchet

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is true, and you know why?>

ive been off and on pof for like 3 years, and every time i come back its the same damn girls from when i first signed up, and you can tell when some of their pictures are still small like the old pof before they enlarged it

ive stated before all the "decent chicks" are only there for 1-2 weeks before they delete their accounts after all the dikk pics ane explicit msgs they are sent, everyone else is ratchet

:ohhh: that makes me wonder if even the chicks that ain't decent that been there for a while is serious....all them thirsty dudes and they ain't found nobody to get them off that site yet:wtb:? Maybe they just want attention too,or they standards is way too high for a dude they would meet from internet.

After realizing quickly how wack my area wuz I wuz off that pretty quick lol...if u not willing to fuk fat white women or ugly black women it seem like a waste of time....not sayin u can't pull a bad one off there but if u can pull off there its probaly waaay easier for u to just go outside and get one with less effort and time wasted.

We got to many threads on how to meet women online on here:damn: when we gon collaborate on how we get at women in real life or did I miss it already

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
There's too many below average overweight women on the free sites in my area. I would only use pof if I wasn't looking for something serious.

I would pay to use match or eharmony. I would pay. Those sites usually have more successful/higher class women.

Jessica on true blood found her boyfriend on match

tumblr_lousnhLiYn1qcn9y2o1_500.jpg

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's too many below average overweight women on the free sites in my area. I would only use pof if I wasn't looking for something serious.

I would pay to use match or eharmony. I would pay. Those sites usually have more successful/higher class women.

Jessica on true blood found her boyfriend on match

tumblr_lousnhLiYn1qcn9y2o1_500.jpg

:whoo: my dood doesnt even know what she looks like!?! :childplease:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is using my real pics and info

Ive sent out 10 messages, no replies, looked at the view me and 2 of the 10 have looked at my profile. Neither of the girls were I expecting to reply because of the age gap

Ive received 1 message, but its nothing promising the girl is like a 5.5

Trust me its not you bruh, POF has become the ATTENTION WHORE website. I used to get at least 3 messages a week without having to do any work. Now Just like you if i send out 10 messages i might get 1 or 2 replys. The women on that site aren't serious about nothin they more than likely already got boyfriends and are just looking for somebody to message them and bother them to fill there own ego. I have smashed A LOT of girls from pof, prolly 10-15 just last year. I don't think i hit one bytch from POF this year.

My suggestion is use Tagged, Mocospace, and Skout, those are providing all the pu**y i could want these days. :myman:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This is what I did a couple mins ago with my troll profile (It's a dude I know, I took his FB pics lol)

fxgfoy.png

Meanwhile my real profile is getting nothing :snoop:

shyt is sad brehs :to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Trust me its not you bruh, POF has become the ATTENTION WHORE website. I used to get at least 3 messages a week without having to do any work. Now Just like you if i send out 10 messages i might get 1 or 2 replys. The women on that site aren't serious about nothin they more than likely already got boyfriends and are just looking for somebody to message them and bother them to fill there own ego. I have smashed A LOT of girls from pof, prolly 10-15 just last year. I don't think i hit one bytch from POF this year.

My suggestion is use Tagged, Mocospace, and Skout, those are providing all the pu**y i could want these days. :myman:

Women are getting like 100 msgs a day, unless your some tyson beckford nygga your gonna have to do the work.

Especially there are so many males if your profile isn't new your bottom of the barrel status, and only chicks who actually search will come across you.

Key is to rinse and repeat create and delete your profile every week so your always at the top, search for new users and hit them up, pof is filled with women who have been on there for months and years the 3 date a week chicks, the attn whores snapping their inbox totals and posting it.

Most of these chucks just want fb friends, instagram followers, text buddies or for you to take them out between lavar on Friday and stefnarian on Sunday.

When I messed with pof my best success was putting my height to 6 feet, changing my bachelor's to a master. Including art, photography, volunteering, cooking in my profile as interests

And then deleting and creating so I'm always at the top and I was eating that way.

It sucks for males because it kills your self esteem somewhat, how I get 30 views but zero messages. How I sent 50 msgs but no replies. But it's not you, these sites are fixed in that way, just have to learn o circumvent the system

Sent from Royalty using Tapatalk

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is what I did a couple mins ago with my troll profile (It's a dude I know, I took his FB pics lol)

fxgfoy.png

Meanwhile my real profile is getting nothing :snoop:

shyt is sad brehs :to:

Bruh... Did you just troll yourself by using another dudes photos too talk to women... Because your own photos aren't working??

:russ: