My experience w/o Plentyoffish: day 1

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so its been 24 hrs approximately 15 views, 4 of whom were women I messaged, no reply

only 1 chick has hit me up:scusthov:

I just sent a message to this cute girl who has 2 kids if I get ignored by her:confused:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
if your not brolic or not in shape
just log off

make a troll acct of some random nfl player and watch how you get flooded

in conclusion, your UGLY

sorry breh

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm..what about if you tried to holler @ 10 chicks outside

You think you will be 0/10?

naw, maybe 40-50 percent

a lot of these women are like 3-4 years older than me and I know most women like older guys...im wondering plus only like 3 of them have been black...so that also could be it. Im wondering if I should hit up these 2 girls who looked at my prof but didnt send me a message just to see if they are waiting for me to hit them up

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
naw, maybe 40-50 percent

a lot of these women are like 3-4 years older than me and I know most women like older guys...im wondering plus only like 3 of them have been black...so that also could be it. Im wondering if I should hit up these 2 girls who looked at my prof but didnt send me a message just to see if they are waiting for me to hit them up

forget the youngins

try the milfs

let me know..i can show you how to get one easily

A

A Friend of The People

im about to meet and fukk this broad off there and i been using a fake profile to get at her

posted her titties in the troll thread too

she wants to meet up friday :laff:

So what do you expect to happen when you meet and she realizes you been using a fake profile to get at her? Still expect the panties to drop? :huh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
So what do you expect to happen when you meet and she realizes you been using a fake profile to get at her? Still expect the panties to drop? :huh:

breh yeah you can still smash
word to god i used a fake pic..this dude kinda looked like me..i just wore a hat

if your cac dont use a fake pic of a blk dude..look online, im sure u can find a pic

rule number 2

meet her after sunset..

rule number 3- have more than 2 pics

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
this is using my real pics and info

Ive sent out 10 messages, no replies, looked at the view me and 2 of the 10 have looked at my profile. Neither of the girls were I expecting to reply because of the age gap

Ive received 1 message, but its nothing promising the girl is like a 5.5

send 200 to 300 messages for some good responses and averages