My experience w/o Plentyoffish: day 1

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I done fukked around n foubd me a sugar mama on pof. shes not a looker but she has a good heart and wants me to fly first class:whew: shes on my roster. Also got another who im digging a lot

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Your wrong. Check your eyes. Better yet post up the pic instead of spreading ducktales.

41a0ylryjvcllu4zchcrjwtm2266340643.2.jpg

tumblr_m522h7gvJJ1r6f1pho1_500.jpg

The guy you were talking to used Jessica's pic, he cropped it, added an instagram filter and you can even see where he photoshopped out the birthmark. I was trying to be nice, but since you want to say I was :duck: I hope you and that nikka were sexting.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Your wrong. Check your eyes. Better yet post up the pic instead of spreading ducktales.

The guy you were talking to used Jessica's pic, he cropped it, added an instagram filter and you can even see where he photoshopped out the birthmark. I was trying to be nice, but since you want to say I was :duck: I hope you and that nikka were sexting.

:dead: :deadmanny: :deadrose:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Trust me its not you bruh, POF has become the ATTENTION WHORE website. I used to get at least 3 messages a week without having to do any work. Now Just like you if i send out 10 messages i might get 1 or 2 replys. The women on that site aren't serious about nothin they more than likely already got boyfriends and are just looking for somebody to message them and bother them to fill there own ego. I have smashed A LOT of girls from pof, prolly 10-15 just last year. I don't think i hit one bytch from POF this year.

My suggestion is use Tagged, Mocospace, and Skout, those are providing all the pu**y i could want these days. :myman:
I have been using skout the last 2 hrs and have already got more attention than i have the past 2 weeks on POF, but mocospace is just wierd, and I ran into too many working girls and trannys on tagged last time I used it, I deleted that shyt..

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Ive met some of my finest :ohlawd: Boo Thangs off that bish

some of them are crazy tho....i had so many chicks on pof at one pointthat it was getting hard for me to manuver....too many hoes not enuff time

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh::heh::lolbron::dead::laff::laff::laff:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
There's too many below average overweight women on the free sites in my area. I would only use pof if I wasn't looking for something serious.

I would pay to use match or eharmony. I would pay. Those sites usually have more successful/higher class women.

Jessica on true blood found her boyfriend on match

tumblr_lousnhLiYn1qcn9y2o1_500.jpg

:beli:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I ate well off my real profile... on all sites. Never trolled.

Didn't realize this was an old thread that was upped...

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
i used to mess with OKcupid but I feel like the internet takes way too much effort.

I mean you message a girl back and fourth and the best you can hope for is a date in a few days and the slim chance she looks as good as her pics. You have a way easier chance smashing the same night when you meet a girl at the bar or something where she doesn't know anything about you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i used to mess with OKcupid but I feel like the internet takes way too much effort.

I mean you message a girl back and fourth and the best you can hope for is a date in a few days and the slim chance she looks as good as her pics. You have a way easier chance smashing the same night when you meet a girl at the bar or something where she doesn't know anything about you.

It sucks because women have all the power in old, even if you get her number they just want to text back and forth or get your fb.

Of if you do finally meet like you said a chance they look nothing like their pictures and even if they do and you have a great date you go home and the ho is signed in scrolling through the 100 msgs she received that day going out to dinner the next day with another nygga

Okcupid even the hideous chicks who wouldn't get the time of day in real life got that yellow or red message box barely reply

Sent from Royalty using Tapatalk

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:gladqueen:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It sucks because women have all the power in old, even if you get her number they just want to text back and forth or get your fb.

Of if you do finally meet like you said a chance they look nothing like their pictures and even if they do and you have a great date you go home and the ho is signed in scrolling through the 100 msgs she received that day going out to dinner the next day with another nygga

Okcupid even the hideous chicks who wouldn't get the time of day in real life got that yellow or red message box barely reply

Actually its a lot of women going after the same dudes. My boy logs in on my computer and I see messages from the girls Ive talked too in the past or are talking too.

Not that much competition, especially if you live downtown. But it still takes way too much effort than its worth. Its actually there was this girl i was talking too last year and she just disappeared and all of a sudden she became a part of my social circle, i was dating her room mate. Its so awkward cause we say hi to each other and make small talk but none of us have mentioned that we used to go on okcupid,.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
POF is tough , i was on there for like 2 months i think got about 3 numbers chicks was flakey as hell though the effort is not worth the outcome , there are sites with much easier broads

Name them.

Personally, Ive been on POF for 2 years and went out with a total of 4 chicks that i met on there.

1. The 1st was this Guyanese chick. She's still my side piece/jumpoff for now going on 2 years. We just basically fukk each other's brains out whenever. She'd come spend the weekend sometimes at my place but we understand that we have no future together
  2. The 2nd one, was a Bahamian I was dating but then stopped. She was a fun chick to be around, went on trips together, the sex was cool and we got along great but she was going a little too fast for me. I liked her tho but not sure shes someone i wanna date and eventually marry
  3. The 3rd is this VI chick. We simply go out every now and then but I doubt we'll ever fukk at this point. We're like in each others friends-zone
  4. The 4th was this little honey from California :inlove:. She was cute but we didnt have much in common so i didnt wanna force something that really had no future. I felt she was seeing me because she was bored. She was cute tho

I have had a few other chicks contact me but i wasnt interested. I had a few others i liked too and hollerred but it went nowhere :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Match is easier And the women are better receptive because it's a paid site

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, the golden years of POF has long been gone. I first got on there 2 years ago and I ATE! I mean, it was frustrating at first and then they started piling up. It was one after the other. I finally decided to chill with one and see where it went but things didn't work out. After that, POF was never the same. I haven't met or come close to meeting someone off POF in a minute. I'm on there right now just to kill time and seems more of the same. I hit them up and no responses.

Match is normally my go to but I'm gonna chill off that for a second. I've been going out a bit more lately so I'll try the old fashioned route to see how that plays out.