My experience w/o Plentyoffish: day 1

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Okcupid another free dating site, the chicks are less ratchet, most of the women there are hipsters, wet to university etc. it has a matching system where you answer questions ranging from would you date another race to is the sun bigger than earth.

Pof is also a numbers game, get a little draft message and send it out to 50 women

"I don't usually read profiles, but your description caught my eye. If you would like to chat just MSG me back"

Like some ish like that and send to like 30-40 females

Click yes on every chick in meet me as to get them to visit your page

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I havent really fukked with internet shyt in a long time. Every time I try I read a profile of some average broad with a long list of requirements talking about how she know her worth and how many men she meet all the time so I just log off

Delusional ass broads.

doug c

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
online hoes are dumb..literally... i mean they are not smart, they lack intelligence. Even the ones that seem like they got something going on, they dont. Just use them to fukk and bounce.

I have an ambiguous ethnicity look and im in good shape so i get alot of play just off the strength of my looks. spanish, white, mixed hoes for days. Black chicks are the easiest to bag. So for you average lookin black dudes, im going to be honest with yall its going to be tough to get ass..you'll just have to put in more work. Its not fair, but from my experience these bytches are only into looks straight up, just like us. And online hoes are on some racist shyt too, typing shyt like "im not into black guys" ..they talk a good game about looking for good guys, but most will change their mind quick as hell if you look good and aren't an a$$hole upfront.

Personally I dont fukk every single chick i meet up with because they dont always look the same and most of these girls got real emotional and psychological problems. They need therapy. like foreal. at the end of day, use them for their bodies because you are not meeting wifey online.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk I might have to try okcupid because Im getting views but no responses yet

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
whats OKcupid about?!?

It's coo. I haven't even been on it for a week and I'm already talking to 4 chicks. Two of them are 8s or above. Not many chicks on okc in my area compared to pod but at least they write back. Two have even message me first.

But they got a feat on okc that tells you how often the women respond to messages. Even ones that haven't been messaged yet :pachaha:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still nothing:sadbron:

joined okcupid will give it 24 hrs if not i guess my fate is sealed:facepalm:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
online hoes are dumb..literally... i mean they are not smart, they lack intelligence. Even the ones that seem like they got something going on, they dont. Just use them to fukk and bounce.

I have an ambiguous ethnicity look and im in good shape so i get alot of play just off the strength of my looks. spanish, white, mixed hoes for days. Black chicks are the easiest to bag. So for you average lookin black dudes, im going to be honest with yall its going to be tough to get ass..you'll just have to put in more work. Its not fair, but from my experience these bytches are only into looks straight up, just like us. And online hoes are on some racist shyt too, typing shyt like "im not into black guys" ..they talk a good game about looking for good guys, but most will change their mind quick as hell if you look good and aren't an a$$hole upfront.

Personally I dont fukk every single chick i meet up with because they dont always look the same and most of these girls got real emotional and psychological problems. They need therapy. like foreal. at the end of day, use them for their bodies because you are not meeting wifey online.

Uep thing about girls online there talking to a bunch of nikkas as well also, and don't even want to close their account they are not wifeable, the good chicks online delete their profile in a week or on paid sites

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, I got 2 messages from okcupid and 1 from plentyoffish. All three messages were short just asking me how I was doing and how my experience is with the site. All 3 girls were the ones I was really gunning for but its something to work with

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i remember using all those free dating sites when i was a single father

BACK IN THE DAY THOUGH

it was aol chatroom, yahoo chatroom, blackplanet, myspace when it was good
migente.com, asianavenue.com, cpixel.com

Man i was using all them joints and met actually majority good looking females but then you do get your DUDS though.