My ex showed up to my lil cousins wedding smh

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She's emotionally attached but not emotionally ready for a serious relationship. Just give her time to grow apart. You made the right decision

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
1. Well, you sound like a soft ass knee grow…y-y-y-you better leave before I snap! That girl know you puzzy and treated you as such.
2. Your family don’t respect you. Nobody ran up on her and questioned her about why she was there. They were.happy to see her. That says a lot about YOU.

Man, just take the L and do what you have to do to better yourself in n life.
That means they saw her as wife material but wives don't act like little brats when they are told to leave you alone. Sometimes, conversation is needed about behavior like this.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
am_130301_50572.jpg
So is this defense, or this how you coaxing her into the aggressive anal action ala a certain coli poster?

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
She played mind games via connect 4 with ya ass and won off the moves you posted in your initial post. Each move she did was strategic and basically outplayed you.

:what:

Lil cousin sending her an invite just shows the lil cousin has no respect for you. He should've consulted you before even sending the invite that would've prevented her from showing up women hate being embarrassed. This lil cousin has zero loyalty and respect.

She came to mark her territory she left that wedding with mission accomplished smile.

:ufdup:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Daredevil and Batmane combined couldn't have gotten me to share this story of failure to be a man on multiple occasions. :hhh: Makes sense to use an alt then :ehh: