My ex showed up to my lil cousins wedding smh

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Man just fukk her again and get back together to work it out. Life is short relationships are hard. She obviously still love you. Family loves her

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Did you beat? :troll:
He almost did at his apartment, smh, what does it mean "I almost snapped"? If you still a young'n, disregard the question. Maybe I been lucky in life, but I been in relationships since like 14, been married for 10 years, and never been emotionally pushed to the edge of being afraid I would put hands on a woman :manny: and if you didnt bring something to fukk on to the wedding, and didnt end up at least getting some dome from the ex, and still made this thread, you got some work to do

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Your family ain’t shyt
Every girl I’ve broken up with, even if the chick was wrong
Stop fukking with me because they her family
If your family picking a bytch over you
It’s two things at play
See beginning of post
Your family don’t fukk with you like that
Unless yall have a child together
Nobody in your family should keep contact with ol girl unless the caveat of you being cool with it
You got some disloyal muthafukkas to your cause my boy

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She came to see if you brought a girl. And since you didn’t she styled on you. Yeah. You lost man.

If you really a boss man you shoulda cornered her and chest bumped her. Romantically.

Then accuse her of bumping into you.

Knowing her kind she’ll want to push you back. At that point, drag her into a secluded spot. Then proceed to deliver the hottest nut, coming from deep within your soul, into her vagina.

Like hate fucck her.

Then cum in her.

Thank me later.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
She came to see if you brought a girl. And since you didn’t she styled on you. Yeah. You lost man.

If you really a boss man you shoulda cornered her and chest bumped her. Romantically.

Then accuse her of bumping into you.

Knowing her kind she’ll want to push you back. At that point, drag her into a secluded spot. Then proceed to deliver the hottest nut, coming from deep within your soul, into her vagina.

Like hate fucck her.

Then cum in her.

Thank me later.
This can backfire. Trust me.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Cum in her. Throat fucck her.

The only way. Be bold.
That "I hate you, fukk" in my experience, was the best fukk and orgasm that I gave to my ex. Left her twitching in soaked sheets.

She got obsessive after that. I was lucky that didn't impregnate her.

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
You should have a new woman to take with you to the wedding after six months. She is playing games and getting the best of you,

Also…. Picking her up and puttijg her out of the house was the wrong move. She def could have called 12 on you and you would have been spending the night in jail.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I’m disappointed in how this story went.

Any time an ex in the same room as you, that’s opportunity to make her miss what she had and style off on that chick.

Sound like she won this battle though with the line about ya family :mjlol:

Not that you needed to bring a plus one but she shouldn’t have even got a chance to get that slick quote off on you without seeing you suited up and mingling with the single ladies at the wedding.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
drive-off-laughing.png

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I was with this woman for 18 months and we broke up 6 months ago. Somehow after we broke up she gets an invitation (you know all this stuff is digital now) to my cousins wedding and she still comes to “support” the bride.

Not gonna lie it made me extremely uncomfortable. And my ex was talking with a couple family members, my momma :damn:, couple aunts etc. Taking pictures with the bride & groom etc. At the end of the night I asked her why she came and she said she has a relationship with my cousin, but not with me:wtf:

Mind you, when we broke up we was arguing at my place and I told her multiple times I think you should leave bc I’m getting angry, if you keep pushing me ima snap etc. And she chose not to, and sat on the floor of the apartment. I’m not bout to be a prisoner in my own house where I pay the bills :childplease:So I picked her up from the back and brought her to the front door so she can leave. From that situation she’s saying she had bruises and shii. But I told her repeatedly to leave, again bc we arguing and I can feel myself getting there, to leave before I go off the handle, and she chooses not to. Basically tryna paint me to be Rae Carruth out here.

Regardless, the whole situation reads like a low budget Tyler Perry play. My other cousins gon ask me :mjpls: so what’s good? I seen she pulled up, what’s the deal? And I didn’t have a good answer, bc I’m still confused myself.
You still love her

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Well, you sound like a soft ass knee grow…y-y-y-you better leave before I snap! That girl know you puzzy and treated you as such.
2. Your family don’t respect you. Nobody ran up on her and questioned her about why she was there. They were.happy to see her. That says a lot about YOU.

Man, just take the L and do what you have to do to better yourself in n life.