MY EX GOT MARRIED

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I can't explain why, but a woman who I was with a while back broke it off and it hurt like hell. Like, really badly. I was really into her. In love with her, even. I wasn't over it until I saw her really happy with another guy. I'm still completely confused as to why it turned out that way, but that's the way it goes. :manny:

Do you care about this man at all? If so, why can't you channel that into just being happy for him? :dwillhuh:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I'm happy as hell, sweetheart. I just saw one of my exes with a guy the other day, I wished her a great life, and I meant it. Meanwhile some guy used you as a cum dumpster, left you for a real woman, and you're here crying about it online. Sorry I turn you off, I guess I'll have to be content with the chicks I have in real life :patrice:

:patrice:

pacquiao-ko-marquez.gif

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
women may say different, but it seems most don't want their ex's to ever find happiness without them. men to a certain extent too, but mostly women. :manny:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Soooo @flusterose why did y'all break up in the 1st place and who broke up with who? That might explain a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Soooo @flusterose why did y'all break up in the 1st place and who broke up with who? That might explain a lot.

i met someone i liked better and i guess he would be the closest to the one that got away(more like wont go away). :yeshrug: the dude that got married has like a frat boy mentality...not much in common except we both loved to travel. like i stated upthread, i prefer nerds and the guy i left him for was an amazing guy. we were engaged....

Last edited by a moderator:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
i met someone i liked better and i guess he would be the closest to the one that got away(more like wont go away). :yeshrug: the dude that got married has like a frat boy mentality...not much in common except we both loved to travel. like i stated upthread, i prefer nerds and the guy i left him for was an amazing guy. we were engaged....

Makes a little more sense. There's still a little something there for him I would guess.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Not even the women on this board are coming to your defense :bryan:

Something tells me you gonna be defending yourself for a few more pages

no i wont. i have other things to do with my life unlike some of these guys. this is entertaining for now. :D im going to think of something else to post next week. :guilty: