MY EX GOT MARRIED

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
:laff: ole boy probably went to a psychologist and learned how to "perform under pressure".

A man will change. He just wasn't that into you. :ehh:

That's what I'm saying. The nikka just wanted a quick nut from you and he got it. fukk he look like wasting extra pumps just to get you off? :heh:

I mean his wife is getting those extra pumps but thats because she is his wife. There's a reason she rocking that RING and you are ALONE and getting older...and older...and wrinklier...and older...and single...and older...

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital

That's what they all say.

Either that or they are a nerd themselves. :stopitslime:
i am a nerd.

That's what I'm saying. The nikka just wanted a quick nut from you and he got it. fukk he look like wasting extra pumps just to get you off? :heh:

I mean his wife is getting those extra pumps but thats because she is his wife. There's a reason she rocking that RING and you are ALONE and getting older...and older...and wrinklier...and older...and single...and older...
cool story bro.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I'd only be sad if his fiancee didn't want me all up and through the wedding or reception.

:mjpls:

semtex

:)
Daps

That's what they all say.

Either that or they are a nerd themselves. :stopitslime:
whore.png

:leon:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
and even then, he still found someone :blessed:

off topic: I didn't forget :ufdup:

flu :aicmon: I'm surprised at you. Don't you have a man? I admit, I HAD one ex who I may have felt some kind of way had he announced marriage, but not as of a few months ago :inlove:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:dahell: in what way? what did you think i was expecting?

You were probably expecting us to feel sorry for you or simp you because you're somewhat attractive (assuming thats you in the avi). Being attractive doesn't excuse you from being a sh*tty person, sweetheart, and I'm being dead serious :ld: