MY EX GOT MARRIED

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Exactly every women on the internet is a nerd, into cosplay, collects comic books, introvert, marathon running, beyonce stan. :patrice:
i dont do any of the things you just listed except being a nerd which includes removing viruses from people's computers and fixing minor issues :sadcam:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
off topic: I didn't forget :ufdup:

flu :aicmon: I'm surprised at you. Don't you have a man? I admit, I HAD one ex who I may have felt some kind of way had he announced marriage, but not as of a few months ago :inlove:
i do and i told him. he asked which one and he said maybe we'll get married in Vegas. lol.

You were probably expecting us to feel sorry for you or simp you because you're somewhat attractive (assuming thats you in the avi). Being attractive doesn't excuse you from being a sh*tty person, sweetheart, and I'm being dead serious :ld:
and why do you care if im a shytty person assuming you're correct? and shytty is subjective :obama:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i do and i told him. he asked which one and he said maybe we'll get married in Vegas. lol.

and why do you care if im a shytty person assuming you're correct? and shytty is subjective :obama:

You started the thread, chica, I'm just commenting. You don't want him but you don't want him to be happy with anybody else, my excuse, you're a Saint :skip:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
then the adjective you're grasping for is "selfish" which i have never denied being.

Selfish doesn't cover it. If you wanted him all to yourself then you might be considered selfish but I'd understand. You don't want him, but you don't want him to be happy. You. Are. A. SH*TTY. Human Being.
tumblr_mnd0seTUAs1s1mhbxo1_500.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haha forreal. Only person that lost in that session is her :heh:

Chicks always want people to be miserable next to them. I bet his new wife is getting more than a minute from him too

:laff: ole boy probably went to a psychologist and learned how to "perform under pressure".

A man will change. He just wasn't that into you. :ehh:

When I hook up with a chick and the puzzy is trash I also turn into a 1 minute man and got the fukk outta dodge. :russ:

Maybe it says more about you than him.

That's what I'm saying. The nikka just wanted a quick nut from you and he got it. fukk he look like wasting extra pumps just to get you off? :heh:

I mean his wife is getting those extra pumps but thats because she is his wife. There's a reason she rocking that RING and you are ALONE and getting older...and older...and wrinklier...and older...and single...and older...

mj-laughing.gif

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Selfish doesn't cover it. If you wanted him all to yourself then you might be considered selfish but I'd understand. You don't want him, but you don't want him to be happy. You. Are. A. SH*TTY. Human Being.
tumblr_mnd0seTUAs1s1mhbxo1_500.gif
ok. you sound very angry.

this seems to hit close to home for you. bytchass men are a turn off ick.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
That's what I'm saying. The nikka just wanted a quick nut from you and he got it. fukk he look like wasting extra pumps just to get you off? :heh:

I mean his wife is getting those extra pumps but thats because she is his wife. There's a reason she rocking that RING and you are ALONE and getting older...and older...and wrinklier...and older...and single...and older...

damn-gif-o.gif

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
ok. you sound very angry.

this seems to hit close to home for you. bytchass men are a turn off ick.

I'm happy as hell, sweetheart. I just saw one of my exes with a guy the other day, I wished her a great life, and I meant it. Meanwhile some guy used you as a cum dumpster, left you for a real woman, and you're here crying about it online. Sorry I turn you off, I guess I'll have to be content with the chicks I have in real life :patrice: