MY EX GOT MARRIED

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
if your gonna say in 10 years that not one black man has approached you then:duck:

You got a thread dedicated to you with a bunch of thirsty negros on some :takedat::takedat::takedat: and angry at you at the same time for wasting away with a cac

So this is not adding up

...i got a team full of african kings that would :eat: if they had the chance ...no:cape:

You sayin u have a thing for nerds and wealthy men..sounds to me you just have a thing for cacs..they typically fit that description

of course black men have approached me. the guy on the street corner, random men in the club but none have actually asked me out on a date. i dont "hang out" or "chill" at anyones crib. if you cant take me out to dinner/go to the museum/bowling/pool and have an intelligent conversation, that's not asking me out.

i have a theory on why though...
1. i was VERY skinny until ~2 years ago with big boobs(many black guys prefer girls with meat and big booty)

i dont have a thing for wealthy men. i have a thing for nerds that wear glasses :ohlawd: who happen to be wealthy.

u might as well throw the p*ssy @ him one mo time

just to see if you still got it :scheme:
i just threw up in my mouth. NEVER.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Wait....there are no wealthy black nerds?

*cries in the car*

@Token hold me

219-hug.gif

ʘ‿ʘ Mmmm, You smell nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
of course black men have approached me. the guy on the street corner, random men in the club but none have actually asked me out on a date. i dont "hang out" or "chill" at anyones crib. if you cant take me out to dinner/go to the museum/bowling/pool and have an intelligent conversation, that's not asking me out.

i have a theory on why though...
1. i was VERY skinny until ~2 years ago with big boobs(many black guys prefer girls with meat and big booty)

i dont have a thing for wealthy men. i have a thing for nerds that wear glasses :ohlawd: who happen to be wealthy.

:FOH:

Well i feel you on the "lets chill" sh!t...you want a man to come at you respectfully i feel you on that...

But im still callin :duck: cuz every year during caribanna americans come to toronto and they come wit game...a couple years ago, my ex (who sort of looks like you) got approached by like 5 or 6 black americans who offered to take her out to dinner and take her shoppin..etc..americans from my experience usually come wit real game like that...amd they'll trick and spend money..take you out the whole 9 just to get with you...that "lets chill" talk sounds more like the dudes here :patrice:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
That's what I'm saying. The nikka just wanted a quick nut from you and he got it. fukk he look like wasting extra pumps just to get you off? :heh:

I mean his wife is getting those extra pumps but thats because she is his wife. There's a reason she rocking that RING and you are ALONE and getting older...and older...and wrinklier...and older...and single...and older...
best-cry-ever-intervention-o.gif