My ebony Gawdesses...Quick question!

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:rudy: If I'm trolling then why encourage it by referencing me?

Waves are new age "conks" for dudes unhappy with their natural hair texture.

:ohhh: You couldnt get wavy huh ...

:whoo: I see you dog
kwameBack.jpg

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You think men put waves in their hair because they want to wear different hairstyles? That's new.

The psychology behind why men wave their hair up is the same as/very similar to the reason women want straight hair.

nah, waves is something that only black men can have. you need kinky hair to have waves. youre mistaking waves for a conk. nobody rocks waves to look white

every race brushes/combs their hair. theres nothing c00nish about waves unless you use some shyt to change your hair texture

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The purpose of both is to alter the physical traits/appearance of your natural hair. In either case, the person has to answer the question: Why is my hair not already 100% perfection in its own state?

And yes, a lot of men do actually use chemicals in the process of getting waves, maybe not scalp burning chemicals, but chemicals none the less.

Have you ever tried to lose weight or bulk/tone up?

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:pachaha: Breh, I'm part CAC :to: What you brush for, I already got. :heh:

Yeah, because people don't use the word "encourage" in their everyday vernacular. Y'all are so obsessed with screen names :laugh:

embracing your slavemaster heritage and you calling other nikkas c00ns???:aicmon:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
nah, waves is something that only black men can have. you need kinky hair to have waves. youre mistaking waves for a conk. nobody rocks waves to look white
every race brushes/combs their hair. theres nothing c00nish about waves unless you use some shyt to change your hair texture
I never said "to look white". Why did you start waving your hair breh? Be real about it. It's either mass followerism or trying to look "pretty". Either way, somethin' ain't right about it.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I never said "to look white". Why did you start waving your hair breh? Be real about it. It's either mass followerism or trying to look "pretty". Either way, somethin' ain't right about it.

my hair is naturally wavy. most black people who cut their hair with the grain are gonna have at least a little bit of waves.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:pachaha: Breh, I'm part CAC :to: What you brush for, I already got. :heh:

Yeah, because people don't use the word "encourage" in their everyday vernacular. Y'all are so obsessed with screen names :laugh:

Are you :to: cause u half cac?

What your half of im the whole thang :jawalrus:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Have you ever tried to lose weight or bulk/tone up?
When I was training for sports yes, even so, how does bodily training (something everyone does regardless of race, relate to subduing racial features?
embracing your slavemaster heritage and you calling other nikkas c00ns???:aicmon:
My family never owned slaves :umad: Either way, damn right I'll acknowledge my racial background. At the end of the day, I still live, sleep and eat as a black man.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I was training for sports yes, even so, how does bodily training (something everyone does regardless of race, relate to subduing racial features?

Why didn't you like your body the way it was it's 100% natural state? :-\

Altering your body, including hair, without the use of chemicals is not unnatural. At all. Ever.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Why didn't you like your body the way it was it's 100% natural state? :-\
Altering your body, including hair, without the use of chemicals is not unnatural. At all. Ever.
Apparently you didn't read "Training for sports". Go back and try that again. Even so, improving your physical condition and health does not relate to changing your ethnic features for nothing more than aesthetic purposes.

Are you :to: cause u half cac?
What your half of im the whole thang :jawalrus:
Lol. Ok. If you're trying to do a tit for tat thing you can go write a journal entry or something.