My ebony Gawdesses...Quick question!

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
dont pay no attention to anything that comes out a females mouth

same bytches that say they dont like nikkas with braids be butt naked braiding my hair for free two weeks laters :jawalrus:

:rudy:

its a shame that u dipshyts have actual FEMALES ON HERE TELLING YALL WHAT WE LIKE/DISLIKE but u disregard that all because some ugly fat bytch will still braid ur nasty ass hair in real life? :pacspit:

I never liked braids...they're kind of :wrist: and childish to me. If you're over the age of 18 u need to cut them shyts off or dread them up.

Take heed to my advice.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently you didn't read "Training for sports". Go back and try that again. Even so, improving your physical condition and health does not relate to changing your ethnic features for nothing more than aesthetic purposes.

LMAO!! ok well you get your hair cut...that changes it's appearance. Why get your hair cut at all?

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
I like the simple low cut. I thought the extremely defined wave thing was played out to be honest.

tumblr_lyvwkmycDB1qef19jo1_500.jpg
:whoo:

I'm also loving the slightly grown out, not picked out/brushed out look too and the longer free form fro. And yea, braids. No thanks.

tumblr_m2flobJrIk1r8k4pwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0uf8xR9hN1qjjd2zo1_500.png

tumblr_ltabgkEZc11qbb2xho1_500.png

tumblr_m2hzsnHvW31qibddvo1_500.jpg

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
LMAO!! ok well you get your hair cut...that changes it's appearance. Why get your hair cut at all?
You're trying so hard to prove me wrong. I'll applaud you but your points lack connection to the original point. I can only speak for myself, but I only cut my hair in hot weather/once it reaches a certain point. Cutting your hair is not altering your ethnic features. Your hair is still growing out the same way.

Your a mutt , and your telling me brushing my hair is self hate :usure:
Lol. I've done more for black people than you ever have. I'm sure, so calling me a mutt doesn't phase me. You're obviously hurt, hence the name calling and personal attacks. :yeshrug:

Waves, no matter how stupid and pointless they are, as perms, are something black people will never let go of. You'll say it's not a big deal, but will walk around with grease brushing your hair all day. All I can say is that I'm glad I don't engage with anyone who finds that shyt essential.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lol. I've done more for black people than you ever have. I'm sure, so calling me a mutt doesn't phase me. You're obviously hurt, hence the name calling and personal attacks. :yeshrug:

Waves, no matter how stupid and pointless they are, as perms, are something black people will never let go of. You'll say it's not a big deal, but will walk around with grease brushing your hair all day. All I can say is that I'm glad I don't engage with anyone who finds that shyt essential.

:rudy: So you're civil rights activist now?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: Breh, I'm part CAC :to: What you brush for, I already got. :heh:

Yeah, because people don't use the word "encourage" in their everyday vernacular. Y'all are so obsessed with screen names :laugh:

No one said your screenname, nor made any statements enouraging any :troll: behavior. Only that folks are trollin.:mjpls:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
No one said your screenname, nor made any statements enouraging any :troll: behavior. Only that folks are trollin.:mjpls:
Only on a lame will a grown man be on this throw stones and hide hands/technicality game on the Internet. :dead: Atleast don't be a bytch about it. You came into a thread to indirectly discuss another man no matter which way you slice it lol
Youre chasing me for a response, and name calling but I'm mad :pachaha: :heh: