Pluto
dreads:

tumblr_ls9amdGd1c1qhy093o1_500.png
:ohmy:

. he soooooooo fukking sexy :noah:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
my waves come naturally when my hair starts to grow out. its weird but I be havin 360's so I fukks wit it. wish tha waves stayed when I got my haircut though :to:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually surprised so many women here claim to like the unpicked afro look. That's how I had my hair last year but the other black people in my office kept bugging me about it so I finally cut it (it was getting too wild anyway).

I used to have waves but I got sick of the maintenance (brushing all the time, having to wear a durag, etc). I'm growing it back out now so I'll be in the office looking like Chris Webber by the fall:

111228-chris-webber-fancy.jpg

:jawalrus:

Daps
I'm actually surprised so many women here claim to like the unpicked afro look. That's how I had my hair last year but the other black people in my office kept bugging me about it so I finally cut it (it was getting too wild anyway).

keep it at an appropriate length. it makes you look different, sophisticated, like a renaissance man :leon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even going to read through this trailer, but I guarantee Dreads are going to win.

Every black girl I know want a nikka with dreads.

The dreads movement saved a lot of dudes.

You can look like the predator in the face
p.jpg

But if you got dreads, you still have a chance.A lot of females find it "exotic"

I rocked dreads for 5 years.....never had so much p*ssy thrown at me