My ebony Gawdesses...Quick question!

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only on a lame will a grown man be on this throw stones and hide hands/technicality game on the Internet. :dead: Atleast don't be a bytch about it. You came into a thread to indirectly discuss another man no matter which way you slice it lol

Youre chasing me for a response, and name calling but I'm mad :pachaha: :heh:

So you were trollin.:jawalrus:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
So you were trollin.:jawalrus:
Clearly comprehension, along with manhood, is not a strong point of your's. Just because you think I'm trolling, doesn't mean I necessarily am, likewise just because I call you out on bytchlike qualities, does not mean I agree with anything you type. Do you see how not being on the nuts of another man works?

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My hair isn't even a mini-fro yet and the black people in my office are already bugging me about cutting it :beli:

My supervisors, who are white, don't understand why our black coworkers keep pressuring me to keep it short though :laugh:

I might go back to a short cut and/or waves until cooler weather comes around.

TBD

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Afros>dreads>braids>waves.

There's nothing sexier than a man wearing an afro. :noah:

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
:rudy:theres nothing unnatural about getting waves.

Waves are not changing the texture or any of that foolishness. Waves are simply getting the hair strand to LAY DOWN by brushing, durag, or grease (or a combination of the 3). Whereas without brushing the hair would stick upwards.

Nothing about the texture is changed or altered. Which is why some mixed dudes got the waves in the OP, and pure african gened dudes got tighter waves like:
scaled.php