My ebony Gawdesses...Quick question!

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I like them all except braids. I love to brush my bf's hair when it's low, but something about rubbing his head when his hair gets longer has me :noah:

Rouge

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New York City
346uvbb.jpg

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
lol brushing your hair is equivalent to a fukking straightening chemical? Shut way the fukk up.
The purpose of both is to alter the physical traits/appearance of your natural hair. In either case, the person has to answer the question: Why is my hair not already 100% perfection in its own state?

And yes, a lot of men do actually use chemicals in the process of getting waves, maybe not scalp burning chemicals, but chemicals none the less.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
The purpose of both is to alter the physical traits/appearance of your natural hair. In either case, the person has to answer the question: Why is my hair not already 100% perfection in its own state?

:skip: I like to switch up my style. My hair is still natural and I love it but there might be days when I want wavy hair, looser curls or maybe even a straight look. You get those looks through manipulating it.

:rudy: Does this mean I'm c00ning too?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:skip: I like to switch up my style. My hair is still natural and I love it but there might be days when I want wavy hair, looser curls or maybe even a straight look. You get those looks through manipulating it.
Does this mean I'm c00ning too?
You think men put waves in their hair because they want to wear different hairstyles? That's new.

The psychology behind why men wave their hair up is the same as/very similar to the reason women want straight hair.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
keeps braids

yall arent my type anyway :sadcam:

dont pay no attention to anything that comes out a females mouth

same bytches that say they dont like nikkas with braids be butt naked braiding my hair for free two weeks laters :jawalrus: