My dream platform would have the best of all PS and XBox features...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
System Shock became Bioshock. If you telling me no one cares about Bioshock and Deus Ex and that Battlefield 2 wasn't good then we don't really need to be responding to each other anymore.

You don't need to want the best out of gaming to get the benefits of a PC
I never said this :dwillhuh:

I just think that most computer/tech enthusiasts are also into gaming

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Either I need coffee or whatever message youre trying to convey is very confusing :merchant:
lol

A gaming enthusiast in my book is someone who is willing to go a little deeper to get the best experience possible...that crowd is mostly on the high end of the PC market.

I can't put console only players in that category because they don't experience the best and many don't have the desire to, which is perfectly fine.

Are you trolling me? :leostare:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
System Shock became Bioshock. If you telling me no one cares about Bioshock and Deus Ex and that Battlefield 2 wasn't good then we don't really need to be responding to each other anymore.

You don't need to want the best out of gaming to get the benefits of a PC
Yea bioshock is trash also imo, played the first never got the hype and threw it in the bushes

Nobody gave a shyt bout dues ex tho, and yea like I said battlefield would have never popped off like it did on consoles if not for bad company destruction, it would have been another generic shooter without the destruction

Kodie

Pro
Daps
lol

A gaming enthusiast in my book is someone who is willing to go a little deeper to get the best experience possible...that crowd is mostly on the high end of the PC market.

I can't put console only players in that category because they don't experience the best and many don't have the desire to, which is perfectly fine.

Are you trolling me? :leostare:
Let me take a step back.. Why are we talking about enthusiasts?

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Yea bioshock is trash also imo, played the first never got the hype and threw it in the bushes

Nobody gave a shyt bout dues ex tho, and yea like I said battlefield would have never popped off like it did on consoles if not for bad company destruction, it would have been another generic shooter without the destruction
Battlefield 2 generic? :russ::bryan:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Battlefield didnt become really good like that until bad company 2 when u could destroy everything, and cod was average until cod4

Nobody gave a shyt bout dues ex tho, or whatever that other game u named

Lmao at nikkaz playing vita games, ok that was funny, yall can keep them Indy games, they was on xbl and nobody gave a shyt

:dry: nikka bf has always been the shyt

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Yea ok, I know it sure was

you calling bf generic already tells me you don't know what you're talking about.
MwTpNMz.gif

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Yea its still really nothin that special, shyt would have been medal of honor status
Let me paint this picture for you. It's 2005. Timesplitters Future Perfect was just released. That was basically the most advanced shooter on consoles. Now imagine a game comes out a few months after that where you can drive tanks and fly helicopters and jets. You can play against 63 other people. You can squad up in teams of 6 for efficient communication and spawning. You can record your gameplay. Sophisticated anti-cheat detection. Ranking up gets you weapon unlocks (COD wasn't out yet). And of course it's all dedicated servers.

These are features which you still don't see today all in one game. These are features being advertised 8 years later as accomplishments in the next generation of consoles. Generic is a word only a fanboy would attach to a game like this.