My dream platform would have the best of all PS and XBox features...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
It does, battlefield isnt a hard game at all, its no different than any other fps on the market, it doesnt take much skill to kill people

On a game like halo u could get the jump on somebody but dont have the aim or movement to finish the player off u probably still gon lose, same with a game like gears, they take alot more skill to kill players

Not saying bf3 is bad, just easier

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Nobody ever said dedicated servers wasnt needed, atleast anybody wit online gaming knowledge, but I get your point, but I still stand by my point if it wasnt for bad company destruction it wouldnt have popped, and battle field 3 turned alot of people off when it didnt have as much destruction

I dont think anybody shyt on developers and say they wouldnt play they games, but me personally dont care about 99% of the stuff u named, outside of mass effect, battlefield and heavy rain, everything else is trash to me
I can respect that you don't care about the stuff I mentioned. I just took issue with the quote below because people say shyt like that until they're playing a similar game on consoles. It's like a 360 stan saying nobody wants to play any PS3 exclusives or vice versa. Like I hate how MS stans didn't care about Insomniac as a developer but now they do all of a sudden. Switching beliefs to justify their own purchases.

In any case, each platform has really good exclusives.
Consoles gamers dont want any pc exclusives anyway, shyt be trash breh