Superstar
Daps
T9LsH0.gif

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
At some point you will all realize that all of these situations are just about some emotionally hurt people who never had any talent or ability and wanted to get next to someone who did.

Said people thought that by being next to the star, they would become the star.

And the audience's schadenfreude is an extension of the above as well.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
go watch the donald glover series about deranged LSA beyonce fans

they want jay in jail because they think she gonna get with them

nasty work

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
The amount of people I’ve seen wishing for Jay to be a weirdo/predator/fall in ruin is crazy.

A substantial amount of black people really don’t like seeing successful black men. it’s like their success reflects bad on those people so in their heads they justify it by making these assumptions and conspiracy theories that he’s only successful because he sold his soul/he fukked people over/he’s an abuser/illuminati, etc. Social media exacerbates this

Crazy and sad to see
It's known fact that he fukked foxxy Brown when she was a minor and he was in his 20's.

Now does he deserve to go down for this?

I grew up in the 80's and 90's so underage relationships were a bit more prevalent and accepted back then, so I do believe social context matters.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At some point you will all realize that all of these situations are just about some emotionally hurt people who never had any talent or ability and wanted to get next to someone who did.

Said people thought that by being next to the star, they would become the star.

And the audience's schadenfreude is an extension of the above as well.
I read somewhere that Jaguar is mad because Jay could do so much for others but he don’t do it because he is selfish

Oshino said Jay could pop up at his art gallery and it would bring tons of revenue to him and his family

People want Jay to do a lot

But he is a introverted guy

It’s valid to a certain degree

Big face Gary said he wished Jay would run for office because he know how to talk to people

But that’s not what Jay wants for himself

I get it on all sides

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
It's known fact that he fukked foxxy Brown when she was a minor and he was in his 20's.

I grew up in the 80's and 90's so underage relationships were a bit more prevalent and accepted back then, so I do believe social context matters.

Known fact?

Foxy has denied multiple times her and Jay ever messed around

Her cousin DJ Clark Kent has always been cool with J as well so I'm inclined to believe her

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
people wanting jay-z to go out like diddy is proof that this is mainly about seeing successful black men fell to them.
Or people in power that they don't like

I been seeing it all over

Hov is just the next big target for a lot of these people

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It isn’t a “known fact”. It is something, like many others, that people cooked up and repeated it so often they convinced themselves it is true.

In fact, Foxy has repeatedly said it isn’t true, but I’m sure you - from your geographical location many miles removed from these people know better than the people involved.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I saw a clip of her talking about Common. It was something like she broke up with him because she didn’t want him being credited for her success. Then she went on a rant about him dropping “Sense” from his name and being angry about him dating Jennifer Hudson and Tiffany Haddish. She’s got some strange vendetta against Jennifer Hudson saying they tried to replace her with Jennifer. And the kicker, she claims Jennifer sacrificed her mother, brother and nephew for fame.

:why:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s chaka the co president of roc nation

Little short chick she one of the first roc employees

This comes up every year they slap boxing its a nyc thing

But yeah let’s put Jay in jail and take everything away

It’s only right :wow:
Gave her a cushy job. Camel ain’t stupid :mjpls: