“ My dream is is for Jay-Z to end up like Diddy …” no proof just vibes 🙂

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
people wanting jay-z to go out like diddy is proof that this is mainly about seeing successful black men fell to them.
It's a mixture of things and there's def a sense that any black person - specifically black person - who is successful MUST have done something bad to get in position. I don't think it's a coincidence that nearly every noteworthy black man in entertainment is accused of being secretly gay at some point, or being a devil worshipper, or a puppet for [insert group].

I also think a major part is this is coming from a lot of women - specifically black women - who hate the fact that Beyonce is married to him, want them to divorce, and will say anything to get what they want. True brain rot shyt you see with a lot of stan culture participants who start obsessing over who their favorite artist is dating/fukking/etc while also fantasizing over who they think their favorite artist should be dating instead. Probably some white man, in Beyonce's case. They do the exact same shyt with Rihanna and Rocky. A lot of the pedophile allegations hinge on the false premise that Jay was dating or fukking Beyonce when she was 16-17.

And the other part is that a lot of people have always been offended by Jay's mere existence because he's hailed as a great, witty lyricist and certain dumb nikkas have always been offended by that. You see similar responses to Nas and while it may have once been an east coast vs southern thing, I think it's just a dumb person thing now lol. Today it's Kendrick and Cole getting that resentment from the turn up/party crowd.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps

They say he was playing here. But he looks pretty serious to me :jbhmm:

Take it you've never seen Backstage?

That's Chaka Pilgrim. One of his closest friends

Jay was constantly play fighting throughout his segments.... remember like 3-4 play fight scenes or him just going up to men & women pretending to jab them

Unlike some other Diddy associates, Nas for example, no woman as of yet has stepped forward accusing Jay of physical abuse

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They say he was playing here. But he looks pretty serious to me :jbhmm:

That’s chaka the co president of roc nation

Little short chick she one of the first roc employees

This comes up every year they slap boxing its a nyc thing

But yeah let’s put Jay in jail and take everything away

It’s only right :wow:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s start the wave to get everyone that looks like us in jail without proof

It’s the only way
Sohh... Jay Z is a self proclaimed Drug Kingpin, a man who shot his own brother. Has been linked to numerous young women, is just a genuine nice guy to the ladies. FOH!! Yall been slandering Diddy for years and now yall feel vindicated since he got arrested, but Jay & 50 are clean despite accusations because yall like them. Yall got picks.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sohh... Jay Z is a self proclaimed Drug Kingpin, a man who shot his own brother. Has been linked to numerous young women, is just a genuine nice guy to the ladies. FOH!! Yall been slandering Diddy for years and now yall feel vindicated since he got arrested, but Jay & 50 are clean despite accusations because yall like them. Yall got picks.
No one said that but just have proof not just vibes

Is that bad to say?

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one said that but just have proof not just vibes

Is that bad to say?
It's proof of Jay mushing a biitch. That's his friend, he's just playing. There's suspect pics of Jay and Aaliyah, Beyonce, Rihanna. All in the same vein of what people are calling Diddy a monster for. Mind you people been saying Diddy was a monster for years, who was giving him the benefit of the doubt? Yall goofies calling Drake a kid diddler with zero proof, the number one song in the country is about Drake being a "weirdo". Yet no one offered any proof. So miss me with that. Yall nikkas got picks.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I could care less about Jay (or Diddy to that regard) but people sitting down entertaining some bs gossip from this broad or others is disgusting. I dont even listen to Gene no more since he done jumped his own shark. Came in the internet gossip grift humble, told his own story then vowed to only do that then switched around and became a permanent couch hopper like the rest of them. All these serious allegations they be making and not single report to the feds but they telling all online for internet points. At this point, I'll just play the side and watch things unfold like I should.
The nikkas couch hopping from my city (Chicago) get on my nerves as well….especially the goofy nikka with the cereal :scust: fukk your research , nikka probably can’t read