“ My dream is is for Jay-Z to end up like Diddy …” no proof just vibes 🙂

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ive definitely brought that up. If she's hanging around or in the vicinity of all these terrible people that would also means that she's a terrible person by association. She's a participant when it was working in her benefit. But a whistleblower when she's on the outs now.
That would describe most of the people who's suing Diddy now.

Cassie went to Diddy for money before she sued him and Lil Rod said that his inital beef with Diddy was lack of payment.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I could careless about Jay (or Diddy to that regard) but people sitting down entertaining some bs gossip from this broad or others is disgusting. I dont even listen to Gene no more since he done jumped his own shark. Came in the internet gossip grift humble, told his own story then vowed to only do that then switched around and became a permanent couch hopper like the rest of them. All these serious allegations they be making and not single report to the feds but they telling all online for internet points. At this point, I'll just play the side and watch things unfold like I should.
all these people are being Paid to be interviewed.

Gene Deal is all about Justice and he did an Interview with Former Harlem kingpin Unique.

He was right there why didn't he tell Unique what a bad person he was?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That would describe most of the people who's suing Diddy now.

Cassie went to Diddy for money before she sued him and Lil Rod said that his inital beef with Diddy was lack of payment.
I'm not a fan of hers at all. I think she should be charged as well. She was around for 10+ yrs so she's just as guilty in my eyes. It's the same as R.Kelly all of those associated should be locked up. They were good and let things flow when the money and status was in their favor. I hate the selective victim outrage. Everyone heard whispers and rumors about Diddy for years you choosing to still participate says alot to me. People love that mighty dollar.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Actually it doesn't. JAY Z & Aaliyah, Beyonce, Rihanna. He mushed a chicked in the "Backstage" movie. Lisen to the vile things he said he did to Carmen Bryan. He shot his own brother. JAY Z is just as bad as Diddy, But to be fair ain't no goody goodies in the music industry. They all got dirt on them, yall just pick and choose who yall want to persecute

What about Beyonce, Aaliyah, and Rihanna? Don't just throw names out there. I take it you never saw Backstage, because if you did you would realize how dumb this comment is. Listen to the vile things any rapper says about women. I already said he has skeletons. In fact, I called a major one out not even 5 days ago. Y'ALL just pick and choose who you want to crucify based on your personal preferences.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about Beyonce, Aaliyah, and Rihanna? Don't just throw names out there. I take it you never saw Backstage, because if you did you would realize how dumb this comment is. Listen to the vile things any rapper says about women. I already said he has skeletons. In fact, I called a major one out not even 5 days ago. Y'ALL just pick and choose who you want to crucify based on your personal preferences.
Bingo

Q-tip
Marlon and Shawn
Kobe
MJ
Leo
So many was at the party’s

But no one is coming after them

It’s the power dynamic people can’t stand that jay have this aura

I said it before it’s because Jay and bey are super private

Put it this way remember moms would bust in your room is your being to quiet? 🤫

And look 👀 around she was thinking your up to something

But you just chilling :russ:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Aaliyah is dead, Foxy Brown won't say anything, Rihanna is successful because of him, Beyonce is his wife.

These were the relationships he had with underage girls or borderline underage girls. He may have done some dirt but he still a buffer between brehs and the upper echelon.

He stays mostly uncontroversial and says damn near nothing.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Is the movie Blink Twice dropping a coincidence with the stuff going on with Diddy? :jbhmm:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
They gotta stop platforming this looney chick, but they won't because it gives them views and revenue. How she around or know this "info" unless she's an accomplish in all nefarious things? Basically she's lying and mixing in a little sprinkles of truths with hearsay.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of people I’ve seen wishing for Jay to be a weirdo/predator/fall in ruin is crazy.

A substantial amount of black people really don’t like seeing successful black men. it’s like their success reflects bad on those people so in their heads they justify it by making these assumptions and conspiracy theories that he’s only successful because he sold his soul/he fukked people over/he’s an abuser/illuminati, etc. Social media exacerbates this

Crazy and sad to see

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I saw a clip of her talking about Common. It was something like she broke up with him because she didn’t want him being credited for her success. Then she went on a rant about him dropping “Sense” from his name and being angry about him dating Jennifer Hudson and Tiffany Haddish. She’s got some strange vendetta against Jennifer Hudson saying they tried to replace her with Jennifer. And the kicker, she claims Jennifer sacrificed her mother, brother and nephew for fame.