“ My dream is is for Jay-Z to end up like Diddy …” no proof just vibes 🙂

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
She is clearly protecting him.

You think Nas would be talking about Jay being in Foxxy Puss on Ether for no reason. Smarten up. Foxxy who was also in the Firm

Or just maybe they never fukked

I'll take her word over the nikka who was probably upset J was fukking his baby momma

Kratos7

Rookie
Daps
I have noticed People especially some black people have been trying to humble and humiliate Beyoncé and jay z for a long time and I think their status, privacy and the way they carry themselves play a role.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Actually it doesn't. JAY Z & Aaliyah, Beyonce, Rihanna. He mushed a chicked in the "Backstage" movie. Lisen to the vile things he said he did to Carmen Bryan. He shot his own brother. JAY Z is just as bad as Diddy, But to be fair ain't no goody goodies in the music industry. They all got dirt on them, yall just pick and choose who yall want to persecute
He shot his own brother?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I believe this rumor to be true thus a fact. Just because it's a rumor doesn't mean it's not fact. A rumor can be fact as long as it's true.
Belief does not mean fact… just that you believe in some shyt that’s could or could not be :duck:

A fact is something that is KNOWN to be true.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
146 likes. :wow:

They gotta stop platforming this looney chick, but they won't because it gives them views and revenue. How she around or know this "info" unless she's an accomplish in all nefarious things? Basically she's lying and mixing in a little sprinkles of truths with hearsay.
Doesn’t sound like a huge platform, two step balcony status

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It’s really the people that are not with him that’s super upset
And they on drugs and got wacky shyt going on

Unreliable narrators with trickster archetypes.

Entertainers man. At least this a rap forum where we’re supposed to talk about it

It’s just weird to see old heads be so invested in this shyt like they’re shareholders in “the rap game” in real life

Last edited:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I better hope that Jag’s closet is clean before she makes a accusation like that…

She loves speaking about Cathy White ,she must wanna suffer the same fate as her.

Ol’ Girl needs to mind her business before the Roots leak those tapes of her getting smutted out by the whole crew.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Actually it doesn't. JAY Z & Aaliyah, Beyonce, Rihanna. He mushed a chicked in the "Backstage" movie. Lisen to the vile things he said he did to Carmen Bryan. He shot his own brother. JAY Z is just as bad as Diddy, But to be fair ain't no goody goodies in the music industry. They all got dirt on them, yall just pick and choose who yall want to persecute
"Mushed" a woman in his OWN documentary :mjlol:

I swear you dudes get dumbed by the hour.

Do you think Jay-z would put out a documentary of him assaulting a woman in his own documentary?
That is Chaka Pilgrim, his day 1 like his little sister, still with him today handing all his film projects. Probably her who handled Backstage as well.

Here's more photos of him strangling her :huhldup:

DgA_JFWW0AIycrB

DgA_JW3XUAIs8pu

dashjayz-500x500.png

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Mushed" a woman in his OWN documentary :mjlol:

I swear you dudes get dumbed by the hour.

Do you think Jay-z would put out a documentary of him assaulting a woman in his own documentary?
That is Chaka Pilgrim, his day 1 like his little sister, still with him today handing all his film projects. Probably her who handled Backstage as well.

Here's more photos of him strangling her :huhldup:

DgA_JFWW0AIycrB

DgA_JW3XUAIs8pu

dashjayz-500x500.png
they dont care they have to have something to take it all away

it will make them feel better

shoot jaguar have sleepless nights thinking about how common is still so successful and she is not

she said it herself

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I better hope that Jag’s closet is clean before she makes a accusation like that…

She loves speaking about Cathy White ,she must wanna suffer the same fate as her.

Ol’ Girl needs to mind her business before the Roots leak those tapes of her getting smutted out by the whole crew.
its not but who cares with the little fish

you mean to tell me that eight or MJG never had a groupie let them get some money it wiil be "i was taken advantage off in 1994 at sauve house"

:noah:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
its not but who cares with the little fish

you mean to tell me that eight or MJG never had a groupie let them get some money it wiil be "i was taken advantage off in 1994 at sauve house"

:noah:

Ball and G are family men… they’re not out here at a Diddy party. Hopefully, Diddy didn’t invite them.

I can see 8Ball squashing a chick with his big body and her being embarrassed.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ball and G are family men… they’re not out here at a Diddy party. Hopefully, Diddy didn’t invite them.

:takedat:

had 2 albums on bad boy

Im not saying they did anything but we dont know this people

all i ever said was have some proof not vibes

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:takedat:

had 2 albums on bad boy

Im not saying they did anything but we dont know this people

all i ever said was have some proof not vibes