My diet for getting low bodyfat

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great to see a couple into fitness...and love the commitment but you added another reason not to get married.

You getting clowned by cacs about ya calf game yet ? :lolbron:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Great to see a couple into fitness...and love the commitment but you added another reason not to get married.

You getting clowned by cacs about ya calf game yet ? :lolbron:

Lol..no a lot of people have genetically poor calves, it's like have poor forarms..

Some people have it, but most don't :manny:

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.

Never and I mean never introduce low protein into your diet if you dont want to lose your muscle @Milomann

1) You muscles need protein to repair the muscles.
2) The more muscle you have the more calories your body will burn. A lot of ppl fukk their metabolism up by low protein dieting. And though they lose 30 lbs, they lose 12 lbs of muscle and remain at the same bf%.
3) Protein is the most fulfilling part of your diet. Try eating 350g of protein a day shyt is hard. Try eating 350 carbs. Easy as fukk. Thats where ppl mess up on low carb diets. THey reduce their carbs and add fats but fail to add the rest to protein. Now you are craving carbs and your stomach is growling still hungry at night. Then you either overeat for the day or you put time in and realize your muscles are getting smaller too.

To keep it 100, I can lose 15 to 20 lbs and about 3-5% bodyfat super easily.
-Eggs, natural peanut butter, ground turkey, chicken breast and drumsticks, mixed vegetables, salad, cottage cheese, cinnamon and splenda, steaks and fish.

Fat will litteraly fall off you if you get that 500 calorie deficit and continue to go hard in your owrkouts and cardio 4 times a week.

Hey
School me on this
I wanted to lose weight so i do alot of cardio + plus lifting weight
And i stop eating meat , chicken , junk food and no alcohol maybe once a week
But since i start i realised that every night my stomach is growling and its stop my sleep , so in order to sleep i gotta eat something and go sleep again

Hw can i resolve this issue , is it because i dnt eat carb and protein ?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The great part about this is you'll be able to see my profession as far as fat loss and recovering my muscle and strength gains

A vid from today's leg training of my wife and myself, were doing leg presses, not heavy since this is my first week training since 5 months ago.

Your wife :ehh:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:salute: good to see the Keto diet worked for someone else I lost hella fat on it... I'll still continue eating low carb when I hit my goal.. :whew:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Hey
School me on this
I wanted to lose weight so i do alot of cardio + plus lifting weight
And i stop eating meat , chicken , junk food and no alcohol maybe once a week
But since i start i realised that every night my stomach is growling and its stop my sleep , so in order to sleep i gotta eat something and go sleep again

Hw can i resolve this issue , is it because i dnt eat carb and protein ?

Your stomach is growling because you are hungry and are starving yourself and at that rate i cn promise you will never look the way you want. Youll likely end up looking the same but smaller. Which really sucks.

You cant cut out meat... u need protein. Unless you are going to get a lot of protein shakes in, and other high protein vegetarian options it will never work.

You need to do your research cuz I cant explain it all but to make it short

1) Losing weight is NOTHING more than just having a calorie deficit (aka burning more than you consume). You need to find how many calories you burn everyday doing nothing, and then add in the calories you burn everyday from exercise to maintain your weight.
2) Low carb, fasting, and paleo diets are only tricks to keep you in a calorie deficit. Usually when ppl do low carb, they remove the carbs and keep the diet about the same thus creating a deficit. Fasting diets where you only eat during x hours during the day work because you can only consume so much in the window. etc.
3) You just gotta do what is easiest for you. For me, it's easiest to keep carbs at about 150g a day. I get to eat a breakfast thats carb heavy like oatmeal and eggs, with a protein shake. The rest of the meals are protein (meat) + salad or veggies. Then at night I get to have some carbs too.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I carb cycle

On average I get 150 carbs a day except for leg and back day I get 200 with 50 fats and 180 to 200 protein

Refeed days/ cheat day I get 350 grams of carbs, 30 fats and 120 protein.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I

But your body will steal burn muscle if protein is not high.
I did keto for my first show 6 months straight my protein intake never dipped under 275 grams and got as high as 350.

The stat's that your using doesn't account for strenuous weight trainning with added 45 min on the revolving stair for cardio 5x a week.

Under normal circumstances if your just trying to lose weight then yes, that data is correct

If your trying to preserve your muscle while dieting not so much.
:picard: thats a lot of protein

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Lol..no a lot of people have genetically poor calves, it's like have poor forarms..

Some people have it, but most don't :manny:

I've halfway read this thread so don't know if you're dieting for show a photoshoot or whatever, but I know something about poor calves. I can put on muscle and size easily but I have my father's chicken legs and his genetics.

Best calf gains I ever got were from using the strength shoes. I used them for a summer just doing jump rope and my calves grew so rapidly that I got stretch marks on them .

s-l225.jpg

Had notoriously poor forearms also.....I used a bootleg version of the Fat Gripz...basically used pieces of foam pipe insulation on all the pull up /chin up exercises at the end of training session

got better gains on forearms/calves than from anything else I'd ever tried.

Daps

This is video of the diet I will be doing in detail, supplements included.
I'm starting at 230 lbs...
My finish goal is 190-185ish with 28-29ish waist

I'm giving myself about 16 weeks, by mid feb, around the time of my wife's birthday and black panther movie release...lol

Any questions post

Breh, how's your progress coming?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Breh, how's your progress coming?

my strength is about 80% back and I've added
about 10 pounds of muscle from muscle memory.
I still have fat to lose but the first part of my diet was about regaining my lost muscle.

but my diet just changed last week, I'm now going to be more fat loss focused then muscle gain.
I'll post a vid next week

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why so much water? Is it because it fills you up?